Today (14)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed without Chanwoo talking to Lisa. She tried to approach him and apologize, but all he gave was a cold treatment. Lisa was a mess. She couldn't focus well on her classes and she usually skips lunch. She still goes to the Café shop where she works in hopes that Chanwoo would talk to her, but he acted as if she didn't exists.

Jisoo was getting worried about Lisa because she couldn't get Lisa to listen to her. She tried everything like: ask her to sleep at her place, go shopping, or even go to far places with her. Lisa refused all offers. She just stayed most of the time at the pool area even when it's not her class.

Jisoo couldn't think of anything else so she went to June to talk about the situation. When he got out of the class, Jisoo was just outside the classroom. He knew she had something to say so he approached her.

"What do you plan to do?" Jisoo asked him.

"I really don't know." June answered.

"You're okay with seeing her this way???" Jisoo was really mad because he made all the gesture in the competition, but he has no plans on fighting for her or at least make her feel any better.

"Are you 100% okay with this?? What was the changing of song all about? Did you really do that just to do nothing?"

"No! I'm not okay with anything that's happening!" He snapped. "You know what's 100%? I 100% don't like seeing her messed up eyes from crying."

Although Jisoo wanted to push him into saying these words, she was still stunned. June punched the wall out of anger and all Jisoo could think about is how cool he looked. She only sees boys punching walls on TV dramas. His fist was really hurt and Jisoo was afraid of touching it.

"I wanted to take her away from him every time I see her cry and I want to take her away more when I see her happy with him. That's a hundred percent too!"

Jisoo tried to check on his hand and it somehow calmed him down. He sat at the floor and she sat beside him.

"Do you know that it feels 100% that I can't do anything for someone who I love 100%?"

Jisoo was scared about him shouting and swearing, but she was so happy that he finally admitted.

"≧ω≦ Juneeeee~" She hugged him.

✿ ✿ ✿

During June's next class, he came in early because he wanted to see Lisa and talk to her, but the professor came in and she was still nowhere to be found. June couldn't focus at the l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter