Tomorrow (16)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Lisa, I'm really sorry."

"Yeah. You're heavier than what I was expecting. My knees and feet hurt like crazy!" Lisa complained.

"No! It's not that. Lisa, I'm sorry for kissing June." Hanna said.

Lisa didn't know what to say and it's something that she couldn't forget easily.

"I just feel so competitive when you're around." Hanna explained.

Lisa laughed and said, "I'm guilty of that too."

"It was just so hard to accept that the guy who was all over me before was not mine anymore so I kissed him at the party to hurt you. I know it's stupid. I realize that now and I'm really sorry."

Lisa was just quiet. She does not know how she really felt. She stood up and carried Hanna on her back. She continued to walk even when her knees were burning.

After few minutes, Hanna spoke again, "I'm also sorry because I tried to convince Chanwoo to help me in breaking you two up."

Lisa stopped walking and looked at Hanna, "YOU DID WHAT?"

"Bu – but he didn't agree to it! Don't worry!! He's a good guy. He even made me realize how pointless and low my attempts were. Also, seeing how hurt June was when you're not talking to him is like a slap to my face."

Lisa continued walking and said, "You have no idea how much I wanted to slap your face too!"

Hanna was surprised with what Lisa said, but it made her laugh. Lisa laughed with her too. It reminded Lisa how nice it was to talk to Hanna the first time she met her. They got the chance to talk about different things on their way back to the camp. Lisa thought that they are the same in many ways.

Out of curiosity, Lisa made Hanna tell stories about their past to distract her from feeling too exhausted.

"Well, we were competitors at first, but we started singing together when we were in high school. We got really close. He's really the clingy one and he wanted to do everything together. He would always call me at night and say how much he loves me. He's just like a kid."

She couldn't believe that they were talking about the same June because she could not imagine June being the clingy type. Hanna also told Lisa about the times that June was not just a boyfriend, but a great friend to her. Lisa realized how deep Ju

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter