Today (1)

Today Tomorrow Always (iKON x Black Pink fanfiction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Phone vibrating*

Lisa was woken up by a phone call.

"Lisa pabo!! You're still sleeping? I'm already outside your house. We are going to be late for our first day!"

Lisa immediately looked at the time and it made her jump off of her bed. Lisa didn't have the time to take a bath so she just changed into new clothes and brushed her teeth. She rushed to Chanwoo's car. It was Bobby's old car which he gave to Chanwoo after he graduated.

Lisa was trying to put her hair into a bun to hide her bed hair. Chanwoo was laughing at her the whole time.

"My hair is a mess! Ottoke" She cried so helplessly.

"Pabo! Your hair always looks messy, but that's the way I like it." Chanwoo said while smiling at her.

"Eyes on the road, Chocoball!" She said while trying to hide her face because she was really blushing.

It's been months since Chanwoo said that he doesn't want to stay just friends anymore. Lisa was a bit uncomfortable with the whole situation at first, but being with him almost every day made her feel like nothing has changed. They still work at the Café shop so they talk a lot and they were closer than before.

When they reached the university, they had to run to the bulletin board to check their room assignments and classes. Chanwoo held her hand as they run which made Lisa's heart skip a beat. It made her feel like she was dreaming. They were both panting when they reached the bulletin board. They both saw Jisoo and June checking their classes too.

"(ಥ﹏ಥ) Lisaaaaa~ We don't have classes together." Jisoo complaints like a baby w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter