Thanks...

My Little Heartbreaker.

I was lying on my back, lying on my pillows in my room, just thinking about what Jae Joong told me.

After we came back from the shops, Jaejoong whipped up a simple meal of spaghetti Bolognese, and the two of us sat in an uncomfortable silence with Yoochun.

I don’t think he noticed though.

Gah. Why must my life be so complicated? I threw my arms over my eyes and sighed. Jaejoong must’ve really liked Sohee. But Yoochun? How could he?

*Stop! I found the Victoria's Secret lingerie set of hers that I loved. It was my favourite one, and it was under Yoochun's bed.*

Sure, I was really curious, but after I heard it, it was really awkward. Jaejoong was really upset, and we stayed in the car for another half an hour before we went into the shops, and it was really weird that Sohee had lingerie anyway.

Did he still love her?

As though Mother Nature were mocking me, a huge crackle of thunder echoed across the night sky and rain quickly followed.

In a way, I really wish he hadn’t told me, because then it wouldn’t be so awkward. How would I face him tomorrow?

“Seohyun?” I threw my covers off, and squinted at the door. Jaejoong stood there, his big eyes framing his perfect face in the night time.

Jaejoong wasn’t wearing anything but a wife beater and shorts, and I must admit, my eyes did travel to his flat stomach for a b-

Seohyun, you are such a ert.

“What?” it was cold now, and he was irritating me.

“I don’t like thunder.”

Who knew he could be such a big baby? “And what do you want me to do about it?”

He paused in the doorway, before coming over to my bed and kneeling in front of it.

“Could i…” my lips pressed together. If was going to-

“Possibly…” suggest that-

“Sleepwithyou?” oh my god.

He clasped his hands together and shuddered as another ripple of thunder tore the sky apart.

NO! WE ARE NOT SLEEPING TOGETHER! I AM A GIRL AND HE IS A BOY FOR GOD SAKES SEO-

“Okay.”

Jaejoong’s eyes crinkled up in a wide-toothed smile and he jumped onto the bed, making it sink on his side and so my body was flipped on top of his.

My face went red, when I noticed our position – I was sitting on his perfectly smooth stomach, with my top raised a little, exposing my thighs.—

“Getting naughty are we?” he smirked, winking at me and laughing as a spluttered my way back to my side of the bed.

Screw you Kim Jaejoong why do you have to be so deliciously, ily, h-

“No no no no no!” I moaned, shaking my head furiously against my pillow and buried it in the smooth silk so I wouldn’t have any of these thoughts anymore.

“ for me already Seohyun?”

“You wish Kim Jaejoong!”

It was silent for a moment, and I thought he was thinking of a comeback, but when a moment turned into a minute, and I minute turned into a while, I found my eyelids struggling to cope with the wait.

Rolling onto my side, I snuggled into the linen and gave up. But just as I was about to fall asleep,

“Seohyun?”

“…what?”

Again, with the long silences, he decided to test my drowsiness and let me doze off for a bit.

In my semi consciousness though, I heard his answer.

“Thanks.”

----

Hi!, I, InToXiCaTeD-by-JaE wrote this chapter as my first! please comment!~