I Might Love You

My Little Heartbreaker.

I angrily shoved clothes into a duffel bag, ignoring Jaejoong who was perched lightly on my bed. He lay on his stomach, watching me stuff clothing with way more force than needed, but he didn't say a word. Instead, he his lips nervously.

And even then he was undeniably y. But I was too furious to care. I gnashed my teeth together to prevent myself from screaming and focused on making sure I didn't put the wrong thing in the bag.

"Talk to me," Jaejoong said softly.

"No."

"Please."

"In your dreams."

"Come on."

"No."

He slipped off the bed and onto the carpeted floor beside me. As he tried to wrap his arms around my waist, I quickly scrambled away, grabbing my clothes with me. Jaejoong pouted, staring at me from across the room. I leaned against the wall and glared at him.

"I can't believe you," I said furiously, shaking my head.

Jaejoong sighed. "I can explain."

"Really? So explain why you're leaving. Explain why I won't be seeing you for two ing months. Explain why you didn't tell me this before Taemin, Jonghyun and Hyun Joong came over. Explain!" I shouted.

He frowned. "Well, I'm leaving because DBSK is going on a Tour in America. I have to go, Seohyun, it's not my fault." He hesitated. "And I know I probably should have told you earlier, but it wasn't the right time. And don't worry, you'll be fine with Taemin and Hyun Joong...Jonghyun, I'm not so sure, but fine with Taemin and Hyun Joong," he said hastily.

"Sure," I said, my voice shaking with anger. "Sure. I definitely will be. I just... I just c-can't believe this."

And before I knew it, I started to sob, tears pouring endlessly from my eyes. I cried, feeling the dull ache in my chest rise again to a stabbing, sharp pain. Why, oh why, did he have to leave? Jaejoong was the only person in Korea I really knew, and now he leaving me with people I hadn't even met yet. At the thought of not seeing him and being alone for two months, I sobbed harder, clutching my waist and crying like I had never cried before.

When Jaejoong picked me up and carried me to the bed, I didn't stop. I curled up beside him, the tears still streaking my face. I let the tears slip down my face and soak into his flawless shirt, ruining it with saltwater. But he didn't complain. Jaejoong held me tightly in his arms, my back and whispering sweet nothings in my ear. He held me as if I was fragile and was about to break.

And in a way, I already had.

We were chest to chest, nose to nose. Jaejoong and I were so close, but it felt like we were so far away from eachother. I clutched him tigher against my body and hugged him, burying my face into his chest.

"You are mine," he whispered.

"I know," I hiccuped.

"I won't ever leave you. I'll always be right here." He pointed at my chest, right where my heart was. I took his hand, and trailed it across my , smiling sadly when he drew a heart. He kissed his fingertips and pressed them onto my lips.

"I think I'm falling in love with you," Jaejoong admitted.

I looked up at him warily, prepared to see the lies etched into the lines of his flawless face. But when I stared into his eyes, not only did I see the vulnerability, the love, and the sadness, I saw something else.

I saw the tears.

He was crying.

"Do you love me?" he whispered. He reached out one long finger and traced the outline of my lips.

Did I love him? Did I love the way he held me, the way he caressed me and held me like I was something easily broken? Did I love the way he randomly kissed me? Did I love how I was the one person who could make him open up in the span of four months? Yes, it had been four months since I had gotten married to Jaejoong. The most insane, awkward, confusing four months of my life, yes.

But they were also the four months that I had realized that I was truly blessed to be married to such an amazing person.

We had spent late nights staying up and laughing together. Spent hours talking and watching movies. Spent days, weeks, months together. I had accepted Jaejoong as an unforgettable part of my life. I knew he was more like an almost boyfriend than a husband.

But I still cared about him.

I still wanted him more than I possibly should have.

My answer was crucial. It could either make or break our relationship. And as I looked into Jaejoong's beautiful eyes, the answer slowly formed in my mind.

"I... I think t-that---" I began tearfully when I was suddenly cut off.

"Hey, Jaejoong!" When someone pushed my bedroom door open, I instinctively moved closer to Jaejoong, attempting to block myself from sight. However, Yoochun didn't notice me; instead, he grabbed Jaejoong and pulled him off the bed, pushing him towards the door.

"W-what are you doing?" Jaejoong asked, hurriedly wiping his eyes.

"Look who was in front of your door!" Yoochun said excitedly, smirking a bit. "You're never going to believe it..."

The two of them left the room and I immediately followed. We entered the living room and I heard Jaejoong make a sharp intake of breath, Yoochun chuckle and then I saw her. 

The gorgeous, yet cute girl sitting on the couch I had only hours ago vacated. Her long legs were crossed, her long black hair loose and wavy, and her eyes dark and y. She was flawless in every single way imaginable; even her fashion sense was impeccable. Suddenly very self-conscious, I pushed my glasses up my nose a bit and attempted to straighten my shirt. The girl, her eyes sweeping dismissively over me, stood up and walked to Jaejoong, stopping directly in front of him.

"Jae Oppa," she said softly, wetting her lips, "it's been a while."


I miss the good old days... the days I could just go on google and search DBSK with all five coming up instead of just two.

Happy Birthday Park Yoochun! I will always love you and protect you. Saranghae <3