First Fight.

My Little Heartbreaker.

"Hey. Get up."

"....mmf."

"...Get up. Now."

"...laater."

"No. Now."

"... I said later."

"Well, I said now."

"Well, I'm saying shut up."

"Excuse me?"

"What's wrong with you?" I sat up and glared at Jaejoong. I was wide awake now. "It's freaking 6 in the morning and you expect me to be awake? I don't even get up at 11! Goddammit! Leave me the hell alone! And what's up with all the chocolate, for Christ's sake? Is it the time of the month for you already?" I yelled the last part at him, and grabbed my pillow, scooting over to the other side of the bed. I shut my eyes tightly, tightening my hold on the blanket around my waist.

It was Sunday. And I was already married.

"The chocolate is for the commercial DBSK is doing. I'm waking you up because we have to be at the Choco Headquarters by 8, and if you don't get your out of bed, you will regret it," he said.

"Oh yeah?" I sneered. "Sure I will." I listened as Jaejoong slipped off the bed and walked away, finally relaxing into a more soothing position.

As I stretched my back, a sudden splash of cold, freezing, hypothermia-inducing water hit me, sending a shockwave of pain through my body. I screamed and shrieked, spitting out the water and blinking and rubbing my eyes as I jumped out of the sopping wet bed. I squinted out of my irritated eyes and glared at Jaejoong, who stood at the foot of the ruined bed, holding a large, now empty, bucket.

"YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" I screamed.

"You wouldn't get up," he said calmly.

"That doesn't mean you splash me with ing cold water!"

"Well, the way I see it, you don't have to shower. Stop swearing too. It's unladylike."

"I'll show you unladylike," I grumbled, but I stopped the expletive on the tip of my tongue. I could see where Jaejoong was coming from, sort of. I mean, ever since the night we had had dinner, I'd been swearing non stop whenever he was in vicinity. He was annoyingly calm, always, and seemed to have the upper hand in everything he did. It was extremely frustrating, seeing  as my parents believed he was the perfect role model, and practically worshipped him at his feet.

Just wow.

That STILL gave him no right to hit me with water. I mean honestly!

My husband smirked. "Well. You should put a shirt on by the way." I looked at him confused. Then I remembered that I had gone to sleep with a white wife beater on, and since he had splashed me with water... well, it was see-through.

"Look away!" I squealed, and turned around, covering my now exposed s. My face was beet red, and I was so embarassed. These things never happen to people on TV, I moaned inwardly.

"Calm down. It's not like it was a turn on or anything." Jaejoong smiled wickedly at my shockingly furious expression and walked out of our bedroom.

Not a turn on?! What the hell?!

Our relationship was now going from bad to worse.

....Bastard.