Friends.

My Little Heartbreaker.

"Here's your dinner." I threw a frozen meal onto the kitchen counter infront of Jaejoong. It clattered onto the china dish, making a loud abrupt noise. Jaejoong glanced at the dish, then to me, then back again.

"What the hell is this?" he asked, and lifted the meal. He knocked it on the counter and made a hollow noise. He glared at me. "You call this dinner?"

"Well," I hesitated. "It's food. And you can just microwave it." I turned back to my magazine, flipping through the SHINee photoshoot.

"Why would I want this? It's disgusting! It doesn't have any vitamins. Its just... empty calories."

"What are you, a girl? Just eat your goddamn dinner," I replied irritably.

Jaejoong gritted his teeth and gnashed them together. I watched him take deep breaths before turning to me again. "When I asked you to be in charge of dinner for the next few days, it was because I'd be coming home late. Meaning, that I wanted a hot supper ready when I came home from work."

"When you microwave it, it'll be plenty hot. And if you don't like it, just make your own dinner." I turned and walked out of the kitchen in a huff, grabbing an apple on the way.

"Doesn't even say thank you!" I muttered. I was halfway out the door when I felt a hand grab my arm tightly.

"I hope this isn't your regular attitude," he said warily. I glared at him, and ripped my hand out of his grasp.

"What if it is?" I sneered furiously. "And where do you get off touching me?"

"Look, I don't want to fight with you!" Jaejoong raised his hands to supplicate defeat and he looked pleadingly at me. "I just want to talk to you. Can we sit down?"

I bit my lip and sighed. Here was the man I was married to, the one I had no feelings for. Here was the man who seemed like he was a good person, so why was it so hard for me to accept him? I looked at him and nodded slowly, following him to the living room. I stopped and watched as he sat on the couch and beckoned me towards him. I sat beside him and Jaejoong took both of my hands into his lap.

"Seohyun-ah. I know we got off on the wrong foot, but let's start over again," he said politely. "Look! I'm Kim Jaejoong, nice to meet you!"

I just looked at him. "Seriously?" When he nodded, I bit back the retort that burst to my lips. "Okay. I'm Hamasaki Seohyun, nice to meet you too."

Jaejoong beamed. "See! That wasn't so hard now, was it?" I shook my head and he grinned even wider, if that was possible. "Can we be friends?"

I smiled warmly at Jaejoong. "That's all I've ever wanted. To be friends. Not to be lovers, not to be husband and wife, but to be friends. I would love to be your friend."

Jaejoong blushed. "And then, later on... Could we be lovers?"

 

 

 

 

 

hey! The picture is not mine, I own nothing except for the storyline and the story itself. I don't own Jaejoong or the rest of DBSK(but I totally wish I did XD). Enjoy!