A Past With Yoochun.

My Little Heartbreaker.

Soon after Yoochun came over, it began to thunder outside. Dark, depressing storm clouds filled the sky, and lightning began to flash through the darkening heavens. I loved it! I'm not the type of girl to sit back on picnics on a beautiful, clear sky day. I'm actually the kind that will walk around during pouring rain storms, just because I liked it.

Back in America, I used to do that all the time, trying to gather my thoughts in one place. I think the most depressing time was when I found out Alex was cheating on me with some other girl, yet he still came and found me in the rain. Just to apologize and get back together.

I should've said no. I know it, and it still haunts me today. I'm a pushover for people that I care somewhat about, yet I'm a to ones that I love.

When the movie finished, I climbed out of Jaejoong's choking embrace and slipped into the kitchen to look for food. I was hoping for a delicious dinner waiting for me. Instead, I was greeted by an empty refrigerator and a growling stomach.

"," I murmured. "Jaejoong!"

"What?"

"We don't have any food to eat. How many dinners did you eat yesterday?"

There was a guilty silence before Jaejoong spoke. "Five," he said nervously.

"Okay, . Let's go to the store."

"Bwoh? But... I..."

"I don't care, Jae. You ate the food, you pay for more," I said, beginning to smile. I walked past the living room and poked his head on the way, heading for my red coat. After pulling it on, I raised my eyebrows at him.

"You're coming, aren't you?" I asked.

He sighed then grinned. "Okay, okay. But I'm driving!"

After Jaejoong had changed, he stepped into the hallway where I was waiting. He looked y in his black coat, his hair windswept yet perfect as usual. I blushed as he reached out and grabbed my hand tightly in his. "Let's go, shall we?"

"Wait!" Yoochun sat up from the sofa. "You're just leaving me here?"

"Well, Chun," Jae said cheerily, "you can take care of yourself for 30 minutes can't you? Be a big boy now!"

And with that, we turned and headed out the door. After climbing into the elevator, I glared at Jaejoong.

"Okay, spill it."

"Spill what?" he asked.

"What was that earlier?" I exclaimed. "Looking at Yoochun-ah like that, glaring at him. It's like you hated him or something!"

Jaejoong grimaced. "I don't hate him, I just don't trust him."

I raised my eyebrows at him. "Why not?"

Jae exhaled slowly and as the elevator dinged, he stepped out, still clasping my hand. We made our way to his famed Audi R8, still not speaking. Only when we were on the road did Jaejoong finally speak, his tone layered with disappointment and unease.

"Before I even knew you existed, back when I was 18, I had the most amazing life. I had just debuted with DBSK, and it was spectacular. The fans were falling for us, we were meeting new stars, and we were just starting to learn about ourselves. That's when I met her.

"She was the most amazing thing. Beautiful, with sparkly eyes and long dark hair, she was every guy's dream. She was tall and gorgeous and everything about her just made me fall in love. I knew I loved her. And so did all of my friends. So when she asked me out, me of all people! Of course I agreed," he whispered, his eyes still on the road.

My heart began to hurt.

"Sohee and I spent two years together. She knew about your parents sending me letters about you but thought nothing of it until in one letter, they requested I marry you. At the time, I thought it was ridiculous." He smiled sadly. "I loved her and she knew it. Sohee knew that I would never marry you. I was 19 and you were 12. It was freaking illegal-"

"It still is."

"Whatever. Anyway, when she saw that letter, she freaked. She screamed and cried and told me that I wasn't worth it. She said that I caused her so much heartbreak and worry, all those times I was in Japan and never called. Truth is, I couldn't call. I knew that if I heard her voice, I would come running back to hold her in my arms. I loved her," he repeated.

I nodded quietly, encouraging him to keep going. Jaejoong slowed down and parked the car in the parking lot of the market, but stayed stationary. He made no move to get out of the car and neither did I.

"She was worried that I would leave her. She said that I didn't love her as much as she thought I did and that I should just forget about her. Sohee told me that she was leaving. Not just me, but Seoul as well. She was moving to Tokyo for a better future in the cosmetics industry. After she left though, I was in Yoochun's room one night and found..." Jaejoong hesitated. He glanced at me, blushed, then looked out the window.

My curiosity was rising. "Found what?" I pressed.

"Nothing," he mumbled.

"Found what!" I pinched his muscular arm and he flinched.

"Stop! I found the Victoria's Secret lingerie set of hers that I loved. It was my favourite one, and it was under Yoochun's bed."

 

 

 

Harro :3

I'm so, so, SO sorry for not updating sooner! I just finished my exams XD

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY JAEJOONG! <3 <3 <3

The picture was not made by me, but it sure is purty :]

Can't stop listening to Utada Hikaru!