Goodbye~

My Little Heartbreaker.

Well, I didn't think I could actually do it, but I am. 

I'm saying goodbye. 

Where do I start? Well, first I guess, would be thanking all of our lovely subscribers. Thank you for taking the time to read each update, for keeping us excited and interested. Thank you for giving us feedback. Thank you for being there. Alas, I am not able to continue this story any longer. Helena will be updating time to time, whenever she sees fit. I, however, will be moving on, I'm afraid. I was thinking of just moving it to her and not saying anything LOL but that would just be rude and tacky. Maybe this is tacky in itself, I don't know. Anyway, if you guys even read this, thank you. Maybe it's just my insecurities taking over, but I've thought about this decision for a long, long time and it means a lot. 

Last but not least, I'd like to thank Helena. She doesn't know it, but she truly is a budding author. I hope she realizes her strength and finds the confidence to believe. Helena, you are an inspiration. Thank you for motivating me. Thank you for listening. Thank you for being a friend, when no one else could. You answered my call for a co-author, and honestly, I couldn't have expected a better one. I am so blessed to have met you, friend. I know we'll keep in touch. 

Maybe someday I'll come back to writing. I don't know. There's a world of chances and I'll be taking it lightly. 

Ave atque vale.

Hail and farewell. 

Yours truly, 

Nima

N-MA_Nightingale