A Dream

My Little Heartbreaker.

The sun went down with all of the elegance of a descending bird. It did not simply go down; it was a violent mixture of beautiful, vibrant colours, pink, red, yellow, orange and purple. It danced and shone in the fading sky like a shooting star, like a meadow swaying in the wind. And as it faded behind the water of the sea, I felt my breath catch in my throat. I had never seen anything more beautiful, and I doubted I would ever.

...Well, maybe Jaejoong.

Looking down at myself, I was surprised to see that my attire had changed. I was now wearing a pure white sundress, one that clung to my barely there curves and flowed smoothly to my knees. I was barefoot, and my hair was open, except for a brightly white flower pin pulling my bangs back. I stood in the warm sand, clenching the grains between my toes, smelling the salty scent of the sea when I saw him, looking as beautiful as ever in a black suit.

His back was turned to me. I couldn't see his face but I recognized his slim waist, his impeccable clothing style, the way his ebony hair curled at the nape of his neck, and his broad, smooth shoulders. My heart leaped into my throat as I watched him turn swiftly and make his way quickly towards me.

Jaejoong reached towards me. At first, his soft fingers my cheek, the hollow of my neck, my collarbone. He continued to soothingly touch parts of my face and my upper body when his lips found their way to my neck. He trailed sweet kisses from the collar of the white dress I wore, which dipped down towards the front of my s, all the way to my thin jaw line.

And as Jaejoong continued to touch me simply but somehow evoke strong feelings inside me, I began to feel hot and bothered. Why was I so awkward? I mentally cursed myself. Why couldn't I have been like Cat Woman or Wonder Woman or something? Why couldn't I have been experienced in the ways to be y and seductive? Why in the world was I an inexperienced 17 year old, standing blankly during a sunset on the beach, while a gorgeous man my skin ily? My breathing became laboured as I watched Jaejoong slowly trace a delicate heart on the exposed skin of my chest. And as our eyes met, the corners of his mouth twitched into a seductive smirk.

"You are mine," he whispered huskily.

I nearly fainted. My knees buckled, and I began to lose my balance, and when I thought for sure I was going to hit the ground, his muscular arms caught me smoothly, holding me suspended in the air, my own arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. I buried my red hot face into his neck. Why was I such a loser? I bit my lower lip and loosened my grip on his neck as he began to bring me slowly back onto my feet.

And as he lifted me up, I caught a smile growing in his liquid brown eyes. And once again, I felt myself falling, but this time, into his glowing portals of emotion called eyes. He stared intensely at me, his lips forming words that I couldn't hear, but his eyes said enough. They were full of hunger and lust, coupled with love and warmth. My heart swelled up.

Was he feeling all that for me? I wondered. Or for some other reason?

But as he leaned down to catch my lips with his own, I knew it was for me. The second our lips met, the moment I felt his warm breath mingle with my own, I felt complete.

And then I woke up.

I kept my eyes shut and groaned inwardly. It had all been a dream.

A stupid, amazingly real dream.


'SUUUUUUUUPPP GUYS?

it's Nightingale again, updating while InToXiCaTeD-by-JaE is in China.

luuckkkyyy. oh, how i wish i was her right now LOL.

anyway, this is only part one of this chapter. if InToXi is reading this, then just so you know, i'll be updating the next one as well, probably sometime tmrw :]

enjoy, lovely subscribers and new readers~

please comment and if you aren't already, please subscribe <3