Why

My Little Heartbreaker.
  • Seohyun  -

“The only one?” My heart dropped like a boulder in water. Slowly but incredibly painfully.

My chest suddenly became constricted and I looked down and clutched the bbibimbap in my chopsticks, watching the colours mix together and turn into mush.

Yunho grabbed my shoulder, shaking it lightly while I fought frustrating tears and confusion. “Gwaenchanayeo?” he asked me and a voice sounded, contradicting his words.

“Of course she’s not fine.” The two of us looked up to see Changmin standing rather stiffly at the doorway. His gaze felt like a gun with the barrel pointed straight at my heart.

I was cold with fear that something was wrong, and yet I was hot with anger.

What reason did they have to not like me?

“Look Changmin oppa, I get that you all worry about Jaejoong, but I’m not going to cheat on him or break his heart or do something ridiculous araso?” I found the courage to look both of them in the eye.

My hands fluttered around my stomach, clutching the air around my shirt. “Sure, I might be a fan girl, but I really do respect you guys and all that stuff, I’m not some ordinary girl alright?” I was blabbering and I knew it.

But somehow I just couldn’t stop.

  • No One’s P.O.V -

Changmin and Yunho eyed each other worriedly, Seohyun was becoming increasingly agitated and they were absolutely stumped as to what to do.

“Yah. YAH!” Jaejoong ran inside the room. He’d been searching for her for quite a while now, and until Junsu told him Yunho and Changmin were with her in his room, he’d been worried that she had left.

But now he was more than worried.

He was terrified.

He knew precisely why the other three didn’t ‘support’ their relationship, and it was really very simple, but Yunho…wasn’t too good with words.

  • Jaejoong’s P.O.V  -

I rushed to Seohyun and put her in my embrace, clutching her hands to my heart. I hoped she could feel it beating because her expression was terrifying.

“Seohyun-ah.” She looked up, her face totally blank. She ripped her body out of my arms and walked out the door. My body immediately followed her, but just as I was about to leave, Yunho caught my arm.

“Don’t forget what I told you before…” he winked, leaving me with a hot feeling in my jeans.

 -------

What was Jae thinking about?

Why don’t the other three support Seohyun and Jaejoong’s relationship?

Find out for the next installment of My Little Heartbreaker!

OH AND….

Next chapter will be slightly rated…