Caught in the act

My Little Heartbreaker.

 

“YAH HYUNG!” and echoing scream bellowed across the floor, and I stopped in my tracks. I had the wrong dorm right?

 

I looked at the number and sighed. Nope, I was right.

A huge animalistic scream filled the hallway and suddenly, I didn’t really feel too good. Straight after breakfast Jaejoong had left to record their new song, and that made me have doubts as to whether the boys were home or not.

He had guessed that I was going to visit them and when I sheepishly nodded, all he did was scoff and mutter, “About time.”

I swear his cockiness was going to be the death of him and simultaneously, me.

I looked down at the small bamboo basket in my hand and my stomach lurched. Was the kimbap that I had prepared…bought going to be enough? Here I was, visiting DBSK, in their dorm, and I’m too scared to even open the door.

Way to go Seohyun.

Taking a huge gasping breath, I raised my fist to the door and knocked three times. Silence.

I swear they were home. My eyebrows furrowed and I rapped on the door again. The shuffling of feet could be heard and I pressed my left ear against the door to hear what was going on. “I’m going to-“ The door opened and I almost fell through.

“GAH!” my feet tripped over themselves and I found myself sprawled on the floor, with four amused looking faces looking down at me.

“…Hi Seohyun.” Yunho finally said, and Changmin and Junsu cutely waved at me from the floor. I quickly scrambled up and bowed shyly. They smiled at me and suddenly I was suffocating in a group hug.

It felt like the hug lasted forever and I found myself smiling as my erted thoughts began to turn back on.

Four extremely good looking guys were hugging me, in their own room, and when I looked down, I realized that Yunho and Changmin were only in their boxers and wife beaters.

This was probably the highlight of my life!

“Is that food?” Changmin grinned widely at me, showing off all his pearly whites. Before I could even reply he had whisked off the basket to the dining table and was digging in.

Yunho turned to me and sheepishly smiled, scratching the back of his head. “Mianhae, Jaejoong wasn’t here so he got really hungry and cranky.” My heart warmed at Jaejoong’s care to his group members and my face grew hot.

“Can I get a tour?” I asked eagerly and Yoochun and Junsu sprinted to two different rooms. “Do mine last!” I heard Junsu’s little voice scream and I chuckled, shaking my head.

No wonder Jaejoong loved them so much, they were so cute!

“Well…” Yunho gave me some slippers and together we shuffled past the kitchen/dining room to the studio and piano room. “This is the piano room, where we do most of our composing.”

It was very spacious, with scores littered everywhere, and little notes taped to the sides of the piano.

“Yunho, this is beautiful.” My fingers trailed over the black piano lid, and I inhaled the woody scent.

“It’s oppa, remember?” I turned around and looked at him, confused.

“Huh?”

“You can call me oppa, we’re family remember?” He smiled at me and ruffled my hair playfully.

I giggled and skipped out the door, just as Changmin was finishing the kimbap. “You ate a lot oppa!” my basket was now empty, and Changmin looked blissfully happy.

“It was really good Seohyun!” I smirked, and sat by his side. “I bought it from KimBap Hut.” His mouth dropped open and suddenly he didn’t seem so happy anymore.

Yunho laughed and put a hand on my shoulder, “That’s Changmin’s least favourite hut.” Changmin’s mouth turned down at the sides and as a reflex, I reached over to hug him.

But what I wasn’t expecting was for him to tackle me to the ground while tickling me.

“Oh!” my shrieks bounced off the linoleum and I heard the doors of Yoochun and Junsu’s rooms opening, and they came running out.

Soon, Changmin and I were even in the tickling game, and I was sitting on top of his thighs and sticking my fingers on his ribs, laughing when he yelled in anger.

Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun were rooting for me and kept advising which way to dodge Changmin’s attacks and where his tickle spots were.

The door opened and all of our heads shot towards the figure who was looking pretty grumpy, with his arms crossing his chest.

“What are you doing?”