Utterly Lost

My Little Heartbreaker.

Seohyun's POV

I stumbled past people and cars, trying to find my way back home before I could get hit by one. The wind whipped and swirled around me, knocking my breath away and freezing my body. I was scared I would get hypothermia before I could get home.

Thoughts of Jaejoong encompassed my being as I waited at a stop light. What was he thinking? What was I thinking? Why had I kissed him? Why had he kissed me? His kisses and touches made me feel alive, flushed with energy and life. Jaejoong gave me a reason to live. He also gave me a reason to die.

By marrying him, I was playing right into my parents' hands. By kissing him and allowing myself to be kissed by him, I was helping my father's company, now merged with Mr. Kim's. But somehow, I didn't want that. I wanted to be myself. I wanted to be at home with my sisters and brothers and my friends. I wanted to be alone in my room sometimes, where I wouldn't be bothered by a potential lover. But no.

Now, I wasn't myself. I wasn't at home. I was never alone, always with Jaejoong, stuck in his large but caging apartment.

Even with a hot guy, life .

But his kisses made it better. His soft caresses of my arm or face, his sweet lips finding my neck or cheek or even my own lips.

But only sometimes.

I shivered at the stop light and eagerly crossed the street when it turned green, when suddenly...

I realized I had no idea where the hell I was going.

The idea of calling Jaejoong flashed through my head and I instantly ruled it as stupid. Why in the world would I call the man I kind of had feelings for, but just ran away from? Instead, I continued to walk across the street, trying to find familiar buildings. I mean, really? Jaejoong couldn't possibly live too far from his fellow members.

Jaejoong had driven me here from home. So where the hell was I?

I was so lost.

The setting sun cast eerie shadows every where I turned. And as I stopped to look up at a nearby mall, I didn't notice a man behind me until he grabbed my arm and roughly pulled me around, making my heart stop and my breathing cease.

Was I going to die? My thoughts immediately spun into overdrive.

The last thing I remembered was the ground rushing up to meet me in a dizzying spiral.


Our Corner

hey, our lovely subscribers!

we hope you enjoy this chapter and we'd like to thank you for sticking with us thus far. it means the world to us <3

so this chapter has a kind of cliffhanger... sort of.

Is it Jaejoong here to rescue Seohyun from the bustling streets of Seoul? Or is it a man with less than angelic intentions, intent on hurting the lost girl?

Find out in the next installment of My Little Heartbreaker!

aha, i'm also here to do some shameless advertising :)

If you love Lee Joon and MBLAQ, come check out my story,

My [y] Best Friend!

yeah... Totally random, but this is what advertising is :]

Here's the link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/34129

enjoy!

love from Nightingale :)