Lunch.

My Little Heartbreaker.

"Yah! He threw a bucket of ice water on me! He really does not like me," I complained. I sat outside the set of the Choco Choco commercial, waiting for Jaejoong too hurry up and finish filming. These days, I was to be taken to everything Jaejoong had to do, like a good little wife. My .

My best friend Ronica tried to console me through the phone. "I'm sure he does."

"Sure. Cause ice water really shows a person you love them," I said sarcastically.

"Well, he must've realized you'd be hard to wake up. That's probably why he did it."

"It was so freezing. And he doesn't like me in general. How can my own husband not love me?" I said.

"Maybe he's shy?"

I just looked at the phone. "He can't be shy. He's a goddamn superstar."

"You know, celebrities aren't really how they act in public. Maybe he's cold in general," Ronica said thoughtfully.

I fidgeted. "Still! I don't want him to not like me."

She sighed. "Then make him a hot, romantic dinner. Then you'll definitely win his heart, right?"

"I can't cook."

"Oh yeah..."

"Can I order take-out?"

"What the hell? Take out isn't romantic!"

"It can be. Just grab some red tablecloth, and candles and you're good to go!"

"Only you, Seohyun, would think it is. Showing love and consideration is the only way you'll get him to truly love you, like you love him."

"What? I don't love him!"

"...the ? Why are we having this conversation then?" she asked.

"Beats me. How are things back home?" I said , softening.

She sighed. "Okay. Things are starting to fall apart, you know? Remember when me, you, Alex and Tamara would always be together? Now, we don't hang out anymore. It totally ," she whispered.

I could feel the tears beginning to burn at my eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"No, it's okay. But it's kinda like you were the glue that held us all together, you know? Once you were gone, things just... broke."

"Are you and Kei still together?" Kei was Ronica's long time boyfriend, for 2 years. She was crazy about him, but after he started pressuring her to have with him, she started having doubts.

"Yeah." She paused. "We sorted it out."

"You slept with him!" I yelped.

"No!" She laughed. "No, I told him I wasn't ready."

"Oh. How's Tamara?"

"Tamara? She's good..." I sensed the uneasiness in Ronica's voice.

"What's wrong with Tamara? Is she okay?" I asked instantly.

"Well... her and Alex..."

"What about them?"

"They're kinda dating now." My eyes widened. My ex, dating my best friend?

"Since when?" I said stiffly.

"Since the day you left," she muttered.

I was speechless. It was heartwrenching, and my chest hurt a bit.

"I'm so sorry, Seohyun."

"It's fine. Who started it?"

"Alex."

"How do you know?"

"Well, the day you left, he started to hit on everybody. He even came on to me, the slimebage. Ugh. And then he started to flatter Tamara and touch her and stuff, and well you know Tamara, she can be..."

"Of course. Tamara can be a flirt," I said bitterly.

Ronica sighed. "Seohyun. Remember how you always said that Alex was for now? Not forever?"

"Yeah. I never expected him to hold onto me, but..." I trailed off.

"You expected him to hold on for a little while," she said sympathetically.

I nodded slowly, knowing she couldn't see me. "Yeah..."

"You were too good for him. He never felt on the same level. When I told him and Tamara off, he said that you two 'had too big a difference in ambition'."

I wrinkled my nose. "What the hell does that mean?"

"No idea."

"Well, Ronica, I never really-" A voice suddenly cut me off and I jumped.

"Hey, Seohyun-ah! Wanna eat lunch with us?" Junsu was walking towards me, waving his arm.

"Oh. Um, sure," I said, easily reverting back to Korean.

"You have to go?" Ronica asked.

"Yeah. I'll call you later, kay? Bye, Ronica!"

"Kay. Love you."

"Love ya too!!" Snapping my phone shut, I turned and stood up, following Junsu down the staircase to the Choco cafeteria. We walked into a large, cafe-like area, filled with tables of laughing and eating people. Junsu led me to a table with three other men, all chuckling and talking merrily. I recognized each one. I didn't see the Terrible One.

"Hi, Seohyun-ah!"

"Hey, Changmin-ah. 'Sup?"

"Nothing. Just starving," he grimaced. Yunho rolled his eyes and smiled warmly at me. Yoochun nodded and patted the seat next to him, indicating I should sit.

I sat down, and smoothed my skirt, uneasily noticing Yoochun's eyes follow my hands as I nervously rubbed my leg.

"So. Where's Jaejoong hyung?" Junsu asked.

"Still filming. I thought he should be here by now," Yunho sighed.

"Aish. I wish he would hurry up!" Changmin groaned.

"Wish who would hurry up?" Jaejoong's voice asked. We all turned our heads to see Jaejoong taking a seat across from me, beside Junsu. "Sorry I was late. I had to take a few more shots with Yuri."

"It's fine-" Yunho began.

"No, it's not!" Changmin growled. "I haven't eaten since morning!"

"Changmin-ah. It's only 2 in the afternoon," Junsu said seriously.

"I'm still starving!" he wailed.

"Okay, shut up. The food's almost here."

"Who's Yuri?" I asked awkwardly.

The table fell silent and they shot looks at one another. I felt stupid.

"Yuri? As in, SNSD's Yuri?" Yunho said.

"Oh... she's a KPop artist? I don't listen to Korean music," I muttered.

"What do you listen to?"

"R&B. Ne-Yo. Maroon 5. Ingrid Michaelson."

"Cool! I like Ne-Yo too," Yoochun said excitedly. I flashed him a wide smile.

At least someone was on my side.

"I like So Sick and Mad," Jaejoong commented.

"Oh. Me too," I said.

The guys started hooting and making cat calls. "Oooo! Jaejoong and Seohyun! Oooo!"

"Shut up, guys! We're already married. No big deal," I said offhandedly.

"It is a big deal though!" Yunho leaned in. "Hyung is the first one of us to get married, so technically, you're our girl. The DBSK Girl, okay?"

I grimaced. "The DBSK Girl? What am I, the poster child?"

"Yah! Be happy you're married to Jaejoong. He can cook good food!" Changmin squealed.

"Changmin-ah, you would marry a 50 year old woman if she could cook well," I sighed.

"No. If she wasn't saggy too."

Someone coughed. "Enjoy your meals." A waiter placed the food on our place mats, causing Changmin to shriek in happiness and dig in like a starving man.

"Seohyun, how old are you?" Yunho asked in between bites.

"17."

He choked. "So young!"

"Yeah. I know."

"I'm older than you by 5 years," Changmin mused.

"Well, I'm turning 18 in a few months, September 12," I said awkwardly.

I noticed Jaejoong having a whispered conversation with Junsu, occasionally sneaking glances at me. The last time he did, I held eye contact with him. He gave me an eye smile, but I wasn't fooled. There was something he wasn't telling me...

"Seohyun-ah?"

"Yeah, Yunho-sshi?"

"Call us oppas, okay? We'll be really close soon," he said cheerfully. I nodded slowly, a smile creeping up onto my face.

It seemd I was going to have an easier time in Korea than I thought. I finally had big brothers that actually wanted to listen to what I had to say, and not a brother who ignored me and thought I was worthless.
 

 

the picture is not mine. Enjoy.