I can teach you

My Little Heartbreaker.

“And this is hyeong’s always freaky neat room.” Changmin gestured to the indeed spotless room, and I peered in. Huh, he was even neater than me.

I smiled at the scene before, after some much careful calculations, I had surmised what I thought were those ‘special videos’ But no matter, boys will be boys.

“How is it being back with the others again Changmin-ah?” I asked, clutching my wrists behind my back, waiting eagerly for the answer.

He paused, rubbing the nape of his neck slowly.

“It’s strange I’ll admit, but it’s really nice being back, you know after…everything.” I put a hand on his arm.

I felt a smile tug at my lips and I willingly let it.

“You guys are so much like family…” my thoughts trailed off to Ronica and…Alex and Tamara.

Changmin looked at me curiously, wondering what had caused my sudden mood change. He sighed and put his hands behind his head, moving into Jaejoong’s room and sitting on the black chaise.

A moment of silence passed as we both recollected our thoughts.

“You know, I’ve never seen hyeong so happy until he met you.” I made a face.

“That was totally cheesy.” I told him lamely.

“But it’s true.” He insisted and waved his hand around the room, beckoning me too look, and suddenly I noticed what really occupied Jaejoong’s room.

Photos of me.

There were photos of me when I was little, just barely a teenager. Wow, my mum and dad weren’t kidding when they said they sent photos of me to Jaejoong.

Looking around, most of these photos were taken when I hadn’t even noticed. And a lot of them were very recent.

There was one where I was wearing a grey hoodie and faded blue jeans with my hair tied up in a ponytail. He had captured me while I was walking off the side of the curb. I hadn’t even known he had a camera.

Changmin noticed my surprise. “Hyeong’s…got a talent…as a candid camera.”

He did his best to lighten the weird atmosphere and it worked.

I Hamasaki Seohyun has this weird part about me that only registers jokes a minute after it has been said, and so with Changmin sitting there my delayed laughter cause him to laugh and suddenly we were rolling on the floor, laughing at eachothers laugh.

As I got up, I was enveloped by a hug. “Why is it that every time I see you two you’re giggling like little seven year olds?”

With difficulty I turned to see Jaejoong’s perfect face beside mine as he continued to bear hug me from behind.

For an instant I was breathless, just taking in his beauty from the side. The perfect lips, skin and eyes that bore right into mine. I don’t know how long we stayed like that, but we were finally interrupted by Yunho spluttering a cough.

“Umm…sorry to interrupt but we’re hungry.” My face turned red and I quickly dashed out the door, sliding from Jae’s grasp.

-

*Jaejoong*

“Why did you do that?!” Yunho shrugged and whispered in my ear lovingly, “You were basically having with her using your eyes.”

I shoved him off my side and choked on air, desperately trying to regain sanity while Yunho clutched his side, laughing.

“Jae, it’s like you haven’t even done it with her…you have right?” he asked me, and my face drained of all its colour then in a sudden rush the blood flew straight back up.

I slid down the wall and clutched the sides of my head with my hands. “No.” Yunho said and guffawed.

The Kim Jaejoong married a girl and hasn’t done it with her yet? Unbelievable.”

“It’s not like I can force her if I’m the only one who wants to!” My voice was acerbic.

Yunho grinned and his face made me queasy all of a sudden.

“I can teach you a few things…”

-

*Seohyun*

“What will we eat Seohyun?” Junsu asked me, putting his hands either side of his face.

“If you’re asking me to cook for you, then I’m sorry but all I can do is pour hot water into a Styrofoam bowl and give you ramen.” He pouted and gave up.

Yoochun grinned at me and held out a list of food. He walked close to me…a little too close and began to read out what Changmin liked to eat.

“And you mustn’t miss bbibimbap and eukkezang. He adores those.” His face leaned closer to my cheek, until I could feel his hot breath against my cold skin and I froze with nervousness.

*Stop! I found the Victoria's Secret lingerie set of hers that I loved. It was my favourite one, and it was under Yoochun's bed.*

My whole body stiffened, and my heartbeat grew louder and louder, I swear I almost saw my shirt move up and down.

Then, a pair of arms ripped me away from Yoochun and shoved me out the door. “We’re going to get take out.” Jaejoong announced, not even looking in Yoochun’s way and slammed the door shut.

He wrapped his arms around me, and rigidly forced me to the elevators. He didn’t release me until we got out.

“Seohyun-ah.” I glanced at his face, and it was suddenly weary. Running his hands across his perfect face, he said seriously, “I think Yoochun likes you.”