Flashback: Jaejoong and Sohee

My Little Heartbreaker.

"Jaejoong?" she whispered softly, her lips barely forming the words. She stared at him as he walked closer to her, towards the king sized bed they shared.

He sat beside her, and cradled her beautiful body in his arms. She rested her head on his neck, and tears slipped out of her eyes, knowing what she was going to do.

"I love you, Sohee. Don't you ever forget it, neh?" Jaejoong pulled her away and slowly, tenderly and lovingly kissed her lips, tasting the inside of , feeling the spark of love burst inside his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him, while feeling her hands snake into his hair and moan into the kiss.

"Jae," she whispered when they broke apart. "Jae, stop."

He ignored her demand and kissed her again, trying to make her forget the problems they had been having in the past few days. He kissed her lips so he himself would forget. Jaejoong her hair and her entire body, feeling the beautiful girl up.

"Jae!" She pushed him away. Jaejoong stopped, his heart hurting. He wondered what was wrong with his love, why she was acting like this.

"Sohee, baby, what's wrong?" he asked softly.

She shook her head. "Don't call me baby."

"Why? You are my baby. My love."

"Just... just don't, okay?"

"What should I call you then? Yeobo?" he asked.

Sohee sat up slowly, pushing the large duvet off of her. She exposed her black nightie, and and creamy ivory skin as she stood up and glanced at Jaejoong.

"Don't call me that at all, Jae."

"What's up with you these days?" he said. "I thought you were happy with me."

"I thought I was too. But I was wrong, Jaejoong. You never loved me truly, did you?" she hissed. His eyes widened in shock and pain and she leaned back against the headboard, averting her eyes.

"How could you say that? I love you. You know that."

"No, I don't Jaejoong. I don't!"

She strode to the bathroom, completely ignoring him as he called her name fruitlessly and slammed the door. Jaejoong sighed and leaned against the headboard of the bed, running his hands through his dark hair in frustration.

His girlfriend was the best thing that had ever happened to him. She was still angry about him being away for her birthday, but Jaejoong couldn't have controlled it. He was in Kyoto, Japan at the time, and no matter what he said, Sohee wouldn't forgive him.

She stepped out of the bathroom a few minutes later, somehow managing to pull on her clothes in there. She wore a turtleneck and jeans, her makeup already flawlessly done.

Jaejoong stood up warily. "Where are you going, Sohee?"

"I'm leaving."

"Well, clearly. But where to?"

She laughed cruelly. "You don't understand, Jaejoong. I'm leaving you."

"But... why?" he whispered.

Sohee glared at him. "Ever since you've been getting those letters about that kid, you've been distant. Different. I've had enough, Jaejoong. You don't look at me like you used to, don't kiss me like you used to. You're starting to fall for that little kid, aren't you?" she accused angrily, tears beginning to spill down her cheeks.

Jaejoong stood up and grabbed Sohee's shoulders, shaking her gently. "Baby, what are you talking about?" he pleaded. "Sohee, what is this?"

"Jaejoong, let me go! I don't love you anymore. I won't stay up all night long, waiting for you to call me from Japan. I won't listen to you talk about the pretty girls you meet, I won't! I won't let you break my heart everyday."

"Sohee, I'm sorry!" he said tearfully. "Sohee, you know how hard it's been for me, haven't you? The only reason I don't call is because it hurts to hear you so upset!"

They were shouting now. Sohee pushed away from Jaejoong, shoving him onto the bed as she backed away slowly. He stood up again and walked after her, begging her to not leave.

"I'm sorry!" he yelled. "I'm so, so, so sorry that I have a job and that I have to work! I'm sorry that there are hundreds of fans who expect me to sing for them!"

"Well, I don't care!" she screamed angrily. "I don't care! you, Jaejoong! Just you!"

She slammed the door open and flipped the finger at Jaejoong before walking out. He banged the door shut as she walked away, leaving behind his broken heart and shattered dreams.

He had loved her too much. Everything about them together had been amazing, until somehow, someway, it had been ruined.

All because of a stupid non-existent phone call.

Or so Jaejoong thought.

 

 

 

Flashbacks will be in red, okay?

I know it's slightly confusing right now... but it will make sense later, I hope.

:D Thanks for reading so far ^^, and as usual, the picture is not mine :P