Incomplete. Till Now

My Little Heartbreaker.

Jaejoong rushed out of the room, eager to find Seohyun and calm her.

Within seconds, he found her sitting on the couch, staring out the window. Seohyun was absentmindedly playing with her fingers, as if she were an adorable preschooler.

“Seohyun?”

Her head shot up and with wide, surprised but somehow disappointed eyes, she tried to smile at Jaejoong but it was to no avail. When that didn't work, she bit her lip and looked away.Jaejoong slipped onto the loveseat beside her, wanting to cradle her in his arms and share her pain. But he was afraid.

Yes, he was afraid. Never in his life had he felt so vulnerable, especially to the beautiful girl he had fallen in love with. As he pondered his thoughts in silence, his eyes rose thoughtfully to Seohyun. She sat with her feet curled up beside her, her arms carefully wrapped around her body. Seohyun looked cold and frail, and entirely too young to be married, Jaejoong thought with a pang of guilt. Slowly, he brushed a stray strand of hair behind her ear and smiled, when she flinched uncomfortably. Her eyes were still averted.

"Seohyun, will you please look at me?" he asked, surprised at the anguish in his voice. The girl lifted her head slowly, staring at Jaejoong with thoughtful, worried eyes.

“Why don’t they support our relationship? I mean, it’s not like we’re…” she trailed off as she remembered their stunning kiss earlier. Jaejoong chuckled at the light blush she sported on her face and softly kissed her burning cheek.

He pulled away and looked at her expression. Her eyes were closed and she smiled lightly. Blushing, Jaejoong looked away.

“I could get used to this," he said shyly. In response, Seohyun opened her eyes and cleared .

“It’s not that they don’t support us.” Jaejoong mentally cursed Yunho for putting him in such a difficult position, before attempting to explain.

“We just got back together as a group, and the members feel that…” he sighed, thinking of how to phrase it when she finished it for him.
* Seohyun's POV

“It’s too early to be in a relationship," I said slowly. In a surprising rush, it all became too clear to me now, and I felt so stupid.

My face was definitely hotter than it was when he kissed me on the cheek. I put my hands over my sweltering face and looked away. “That’s so embarrassing!” I told him and I heard him laugh quietly.

Suddenly, I felt him put his hand on my waist slowly and my hands dropped to my lap. His hands were so…warm, and soft. We stayed in this position for a while, me wondering what the hell he was thinking and him... just sitting there. After a few minutes, though, I felt him shuffle closer to my body and lean his face into the crook of neck. My breathing hitched, and my heart beat kicked up a few notches. But in the midst of it all, I felt shyer than ever.

Jaejoong abruptly sat up and his arms moved my position so that I was facing him. Indecision and ...longing crossed his face, and it was getting even harder for me to breathe. Slowly, Jaejoong reached up with his long, slender hands and cupped my face. I watched silently and with growing anticipation as he deftly leaned down, his lips softly pressing against mine in a sweet kiss.

If you asked me, I would tell you that I couldn't remember, but the next thing I knew, we were kissing heatedly. My hands tangled themselves in his soft, glowing hair, and his right hand was curled around my waist, his left just a little up my shirt, the smooth skin of my stomach. I pulled away first, to catch my breath, but to my utter embarrassment and pleasure, he kept going.

Jaejoong kissed my neck slowly, and my eyes fluttered closed. I know this sounds really corny, but his hot breath against my cool skin made me so much more sensitive than I ever was with Alex.

Alex never made me feel all mushy inside yet at the same time it was like I was balancing on the very tip of a knife, just waiting to fall over. Alex never took me in his arms the way Jaejoong did, even though I’d hugged Alex so many more times than I did Jae. My stupid ex-boyfriend never kissed me the way Jaejoong did. Or maybe he tried to. Jaejoong was probably a better kisser than that mere seventeen year old. In my mind, the whole of Alex just simply never summed up to any small part of Jaejoong.

This new revelation gave me a new courage…or was it a new surge of hormones? While this thought attempted to consume me, my lips found Jaejoong’s again. This time though, I let a little tongue slip in.I smiled through the kiss as I thought about what my mother and father would say about my new feeling towards Jaejoong, whom I’d had an unconscious grudge to ever since we met. They would probably be pleased, glad that the newlyweds were finally getting somewhere.

“Ahem.”

A sudden cough shocked the life out of both me and Jaejoong. I opened my eyes and Jaejoong’s lips broke contact with mine as we both stared incredulously at Yunho standing there, watching us.

“Well…you two can keep going.” He smirked, and I shot off the couch. Pushing past the leader of DBSK, I stumbled blindly into the frigid streets, my foot catching on an imaginary piece of trash as I tried to flee the scene.

* Jaejoong's POV

My lips were swollen, and my nose was red I know, but my heart swelled up in my chest and a grin was spreading across my face. Yunho stood just there, looking at me, his face triumphant.

With no words needed, I gave him a handshake and grabbed my jacket and Seohyun’s just in case we needed it when I went after her, again.

Just as I closed the door, I heard Yunho call after me, “And Yunho was right. Again!”

I chuckled and breathed in the cold air, still beaming to myself.

Thanks, Yunho.