Caught in the Act Part II

My Little Heartbreaker.

Jaejoong glared at the five of us, his gaze falling on me almost instantly. He pushed his dark hair out of his eyes and bit his bottom lip, chewing it as he spoke again.

"What's going on here?" he repeated.

I blushed and grimaced as I slowly realized what this looked like. Me. On top of Changmin. Sitting on his thighs. My hands. Under his shirt.

No wonder Jaejoong was pissed.

"N-nothing," I stammered brightly, quickly swinging my legs off of Changmin and withdrawing my hands from under his shirt. "We were just... playing the tickling game."

Jaejoong folded his arms across his chest. "Really. The tickling game."

Changmin and I slowly stood up, both of us still on the defense about what just happened.

"Yeah," Junsu piped up. "And I was winning!"

"Are you... stupid?" Yoochun spluttered. "I was."

"Both of you are stupid," Yunho interrupted. "Neither of you were playing, remember?"

"Shut down," Changmin snickered.

"Yah. Don't make me come over there," Junsu warned, pointing his finger at Max.

The maknae smiled cutely. "Yah," he imitated. "Don't make me come over there."

As if on cue, Junsu made a flying leap towards Changmin, grabbing his waist and pulling him onto the ground, both of them laughing and shrieking. The Aegyo King reached down and grabbed Changmin's arms, quickly pulling them both over his head and straddling his waist. Changmin groaned and glanced at Yoochun.

"Hyeong!" he yelped. "Hyeong, help me!"

" no." Yoochun pulled out the chair Changmin had recently vacated and leaned back in it, his arms resting comfortably over his head. He smirked as Junsu dangled a line of saliva over Changmin's face, leering as the maknae struggled and whimpered.

"Junsu hyeong! P-please don't spit on me, I swear I won't make fun of you again, I won't steal food from your plate, I won't sneak into your room and steal your special videos..."

Yunho gaped at Junsu. "Special videos?!" he repeated.

"Yah!" Junsu swallowed the spittle and glared at Changmin. "I don't have any 'special videos'!"

"Wait," I broke in. "What do you mean, 'special videos'?"

I didn't understand. Jaejoong, Yoochun, Yunho and Changmin all exchanged amused glances, their eyes flickering back to me after a few seconds. Junsu blushed insanely and pushed Changmin harder against the linoleum.

"What special videos?" he demanded.

Changmin yelped. "The ones in your bedroom!"

"When did you go into my bedroom?"

"Last week! Yunho hyeong caught me..."

"What?" Yunho looked bewildered. "When did I...Oh! Changmin, you . I caught you in Yoochun's room, not Junsu's!"

"Oh." We all turned and stared at Yoochun, still lounging comfortably in the chair, but with a frozen expression of realization on his face. It was his turn to turn red.

"YAH JUNSU SPIT ON HIM!"

Changmin began to cry. "Hyeong, noooo!"

"Junsu, get off him," Jaejoong said impatiently. "Have you guys given her the tour yet?"

The four men froze, then all sheepishly shook their heads. After Junsu had released him,Changmin proceeded to get up off the floor, dust his barely-there clothes off, then smile at me graciously, taking me by the hand and leading me off silently. I glanced back at Jaejoong, who smiled and nodded, as if to say:

Just go with it.


Jaejoong's POV

As soon as Seohyun disappeared down the hall with Changmin, I glared at the guys.

"Okay," I began, "what the hell was that about?"

Yunho sighed. "I dunno. Changmin's being very weird lately. But you wouldn't know much about that, now would you, hyeong? I mean, since you've been living at your apartment lately with a seventeen year old girl...." he trailed off, glaring back at me.

I frowned. "Hey, it's not my fault. I'm just trying to help my parents."

"And while you were doing that, you got suspended for three weeks from our activities, Jae," Junsu broke in. "Right when we just got back together with Yunho and Changmin."

I subconciously smiled at the thought of being back with the two. For two years, Junsu, Yoochun and I had been away from Yunho and Changmin, hoping and dreaming that one day we would get back on stage with our brothers. After court hearings and appearances,we finally got our chance. Not only did we get the money we deserved, but SM Entertainment asked us to come back and be one again with TVXQ, also adding that we would have a say that involved anything we as five did.

Finally, I spoke. "It really is great to be back with you guys again," I told Yunho warmly. He reached out and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"It is," he replied, tilting his head against mine. Smiling softly, I hugged him back.

Junsu grinned. "Let's go give Seohyun a proper tour, shall we?"

 

Hi guys :) Sorry for the chapter update... the picture is from Heaven's Postman, my favourite movie :) <3 COMMENT&SUBSCRIBE PLEASE :]