Weird Dream

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dup. Dup. Dup. I felt my heart beating so fast. I couldn’t think straight, too shocked to react for the hug. Weird. He’s a stranger but I felt comfortable in his arm. Wait, what you are thinking stupid Kang Mo Yeon!

 

I pushed the man away and he seemed shock by my act. I met his eyes. Uh-oh, tears? ‘Well it doesn’t seem right’ I spoke inside my head. I just stared at him weirdly. Am I did something wrong? Is he sick? AH, and who is Song Hye Kyo by the way!

 

"I’m sorry, you’ve mistaken me as somebody else" I said. He gave me a weird look, he grabbed my hand and held in his.

 

"Hye Kyo-ah, you are Song Hye Kyo, my Hye Kyo. I was right, you are not dead" He shake my body, and I feel dizzy.

 

"I am not" I declined

"It’s me, Joong Ki Oppa. What happened to you Hye Kyo-ah" I tried to slipped away from his grab on my shoulder. But, this man is really strong, he didn’t even move any inch, then I felt a hand pulled me away.

 

"Kang Mo Yeon-ssi, are you okay?" It’s Hyun Bin. The man eyes became wider and I saw his lips say my name without a sound. Hyun Bin put his arm around my shoulder and take me to his car. We left the stay still-looked like a stone man behind.

 

The car’s engine started and reached my apartment. I felt so tired, my weak body is still need a lot of rest. So, I got inside my bedroom and covered myself with my blanket.

 

I still felt he warm of the man touch around my body and my fingers. I felt bad for him, maybe his girlfriend is passed away and he mistook me as her. It’s me, Joong Ki Oppa. So, his name is Joong Ki. Joong Ki. Joong Ki. Joong Ki. I repeated the name until fell asleep.

 

***

 

"Yah, pabo don’t follow me around!" the little boy looked angry.

 

"Oppa, wait for me" the little girl cried, reached out her hand but the boy slowly disappear.

 

I opened my eyes, shocked. Ah, I have a dream. Weird dream. It felt so real, but still that’s just a dream. I can’t remember the boy’s face and who is the little girl anyway. The clock showed 2 AM in the middle of the night. I decided go back to sleep and forget about the dream.

 

***

 

SJK’s POV

 

Me, Song Joong Ki, the next heir of Song Oil Group. I have so man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter