Heart Beat

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I blinked my eyes for several times. His smile is too dazzling to be handled. His face is too handsome to be ignored.

My heart is beating for him.

I widen my eyes. Her gaze made my heart melt. Her beauty is too mesmerized me.

My heart is beating for her.

 

***

 

SJK's POV

 

This girl is unbelievable. I find myself too daze by her beauty, well maybe because she’s so similar with Hye Kyo. Only physical, I think they have different character. Hye Kyo that I know is always happy, full of energy, smile and laugh so much, that’s why she’s charming and that’s why I fall for her.

 

The woman in front of me…..ah I find out her character are tough and cold. She barely to smile or express her feeling. Well, I’m not a mind reader so I can’t figure out what actually in her thought.

 

I feel so relieved when I saw her nodded her head. I still believe that she’s Hye Kyo, even she always denied it from the start. She said something is not right with her head, but what’s wrong?

 

“I gotta go first. Uhm. Bye” She wave and turn around. I see her take out her phone from her pocket and start to press the number.

 

“Wait” I stop her.

 

“You need a ride, don’t you? I can send you home” Please agree. At least, I’ll know her home and see what kind of environment she lived in. She shake her head, her bang swing to side “No thank you, I have someone to pick me up.”

 

Well, I feel disappointed. She still put wall between us. You are only her new friend Song Joong Ki. Become her friend is already a good start. She’s still on the phone. Who the hell she call with? I see her expression changed, Disappoint? Anger?

 

“Ne, that’s okay Hyun Bin-ssi. No, no, just continue with your work. I’m fine, I’ll take a cab. Fighting.” She sighed, meet her eyes with mine. Oh, he is not coming. I’ll act innocent. “Is there any problem?” I ask, seems curious. “Anniyo. My friend is busy, I’ll take a cab for a ride.”

 

“At least let me help you to walk” I offer my hand. She stare at my hand, I can see from her expression she think really hard to decide to take my hand or not. I still keep my hand in the air, waiting for her.

 

“Thank you” I can’t believe it, she take my hand. So warm and tender, her hand. It’s same with Hye Kyo’s hand, fit in mine. I feel my heart skip a beat. Keep calm, Song Joong Ki. I don’t want to scare her. I feel bad because my heart is beat for another woman.

 

Mianhae, Hye Kyo-ah. NO! She must be Hye Kyo. I keep my thought positive.

 

AHA! I have an idea, brilliant me! “We are now friend, Kang Mo Yeon-ssi, and I will re-offer for you about taking you back home. I’ll give you a ride.” I wish she’s not stubborn and just accept my over.

 

“I don’t ride with stranger” She refuse me. Again. I won’t lose this time

 

“You are, if you’re ride the cab. The driver is stranger. Well, but I’m not, we are friend.” I smile, I’ll be the winner this time. She nodded slowly, let out sigh. I take my car, she wait at the lobby.

 

“Come get in.” I open the car’s door for her. “Can I trust you?” she suddenly ask.

 

I chuckled “Then let’s go with me. We’ll know each other better.”

 

She remain silent on the way, well I’m nervous. I don’t like this kind of mute mode condition “Hey, just relax. I won’t do anything to you. I never take any advantage from a little kid.”

 

“YAH! I AM NOT A LITTLE KID!” she shout. Her lips is pout and I find it cute, she really looked like Hye Kyo when she’s sulky

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter