Jealousy

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  

 

 

SJK’s POV

 

I arrived safely at my apartment, washed up in flash and ready to bed. Well, I have no sleep since yesterday. I’m tired to death, really. But, today’s is really fun. It’s been a while I take a break from my super busy day. Fortunately, I have no meeting in afternoon, no phone call from Bora, the date went smooth and safe and … and …..okay. I didn’t know how to express my feeling for today. 

 

I received a special gift from her, in return for the teddy bear. She called me ‘Oppa’. I remembered her face went red as a tomato before rushed to close her apartment door, that’s really cute for real. I already asked her to call me Oppa and she did. But, in the same time I feel bad for her.

 

Through Moyeon, I can see Hyekyo. I miss her a lot, until it hurts. Both of them are same, beside their appearance also their character. Even a little thing like the ice cream flavor. Moyeon also likes strawberry flavor like Hyekyo.

 

Argh. I growled on my pillow, decided to kick all the thought and try to sleep, a deep sleep.

 

 

***

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

 

I have a lot of thoughts in mind. Especially after the date, eh, Joongki hasn’t contact me after that day. Everyday I’m waiting for him, he’s nowhere to find. I don’t have any plan to wait for him any longer. I’m upset, of course. Angry? Uh, maybe. Disappointed? Exactly!

 

Everything turn into mess today. My mood’s mess, have nothing to do. Real hell. I get inside my drawing room. It’s been a while since the last time I get inside the room. I open the drawer, and take out my sketchbook. A lot of beautiful design shown, am I really draw it?

 

I put the sketchbook on the table, take a pencil and start to draw. Ah it’s really fun. In a second, I forget all about my problem, drown to the sketch. After a few hours, I finished my work. Wow. I really am an interior designer.

 

I sketched an office room, simple yet elegant, with an old man sit down on the chair. I’m wondering who’s this old man. I imagined perfectly about the room and the old man, feels like I’ve already did it for thousand times. My heart increased the beat whenever I stared at the old man. I felt pang in my heart, like something is missing.

 

I shake my head, try to concentrate. My work is so…. Such a waste if I stop my job. I decided to continue it, got this feeling back. Kang Mo Yeon, Fighting!

 

 

***

 

 

SJK’s POV

 

Today’s I have to meet Hyekyo’s father, Seung Hoon Ahjussi. He asked me to come, wanna talk about stock or else about job. Phew. Actually, it’s Jin Goo hyung’s job but he need to attend a conference in Spain. I park my car at the lobby of Song Steel Building. Some driver approach me and bow, I nod my head and give my car keys to the driver. Everyone bow their head to me, I reply them with nod. Even, I’m not the part of Song Steel Group, but all the workers here know that their boss is close to me. I get inside the lift, push the button of the highest floor of the building. His secretary welcomed me, and allow me to in.

 

“Ahjussi, Annyeonghaseyo.” I give him a deep bow, after closing the door behind. Seung Hoon ahjussi still focus to his documents, don’t know about my existence. I knock the door behind me, try to catch his attention. He looked surprised, a smile carved on his face.

 

“Eo, Joongki-ah, mianhae. Sit down.” He pushes all his document aside, ask me about a coffee.

 

“How’s your parents, Joongki? I’m so busy so I have no time to visit them.” I understand what the meaning of busy for Seunghoon ahjussi, even it’s hard to find spare time to eat.

 

“Abeoji is fine, but Eomoni is not well these days. The blood pressure is too low. Today I’ll accompany her to the hospital.” My mother’s condition is getting worse, father asked me to bring her to the hospital.

 

“Aigooo, as usual your mother must do a lot of physical activities. So stubborn. I’ll come then. Tonight.” He continues to chat about work, and I’m trying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter