Camouflage

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

SJK’s POV

 

Seunghoon ahjussi invited me to his office for having lunch together. Actually, it’s on 11 AM, but an emergency meeting stopped me for come on time. It’s around twelve-thirty, the sun shines so bright, I need to wear my glasses. I drive myself to Song Steel Company. I park my car and get valet service. Before I get in to the building, I see a lot of staff bow to a small yet familiar figure. It’s Kang Moyeon.

 

See? Even everyone in this building can’t differentiate Moyeon with Hyekyo. All of them consider Moyeon as Hyekyo. Well, that woman seems need help, so I reach her shoulder and put my arm around it.

 

“Hello” I gave her my best smile, to make her relax. I just drag her together with me, while I greeting all the staff. She has no idea right now. Suddenly, I got a wonderful idea, to protect this company and help Seunghoon ahjussi.

 

From a far, I see Ha Ja Ae, Seunghoon ahjussi’s best friend wife. She’s the best option to make a gossip spread to all of part of this company. To show that “Hyekyo” is still alive. I give Moyeon a code for act as Hyekyo to whoever ask her. She’s smart enough to understand and have no comment about it.

 

“Aegi, me and Hyekyo needs to meet the Chairman Song. We have an emergency meeting. Please excuse us.” I say, I need to escape with Moyeon now. I blow her a goodbye kiss, she shouts at me and give me a punch from a far.

 

Now, Moyeon and I waiting for our turn get inside the elevator. It’s so crowded with staff, yeah such a condition. It’s our turn, unfortunately this quarter has more men workers than women, it’s only Moyeon and a girl beside her. So, I use my body to protect her from all men in this elevator. I already told you before right? It’s crowded. No, it’s not only crowded. ITS FULL. I can’t move my body so I need to lean more to Moyeon. From this gap I can smell her sweet scent which is same as Hyekyo. Her head bump into my chin, and she immediately look down. I smile, and take a deep breath, enjoy her scent.

 

Someone behind me move his body, I’m being pushed and ….. accidentally … my lips land on Moyeon’s forehead. Kiss on the forehead, huh? Her body is tensing now, and I found it’s cute. Her face turns into red as tomato, I look at her reflection on the elevator’s silver wall. I don’t want to fool myself but I enjoy this moment. 

 

I never have any chance to be near with Hyekyo. I mean …. in comfortable way. This lady Kang Moyeon, she brings me the chance to know what does it feel to be with Hyekyo. Like I said before, I’m feeling sorry for always consider this woman Kang Moyeon as Hyekyo.

 

One person gets off from the elevator. It gives me more space to set my position, so I let go the kiss, but still lean onto her. Her face looks annoyed. Haha. But I like it, she’s cute.

 

It’s only me, Hyekyo and one staff left inside the elevator. When the last staff gets off, I stare at her who stand far away from me at the corner of the elevator. She avoids my gaze, play with her finger. When the elevator door opens, she hurriedly walks away, but turn her head to me.

 

 

“What?” I ask her with my innocent expression. I love to .

 

 

"Ishhhh, you are so annoying!” she shouts together with her feet stomping to the ground. I laugh out loud, she heads herself to the wrong direction.

 

“Uhm, I’m sure you want to go this way, Moyeon.” She stops, I know she’s shy. “Or maybe you head to somewhere else. Okay then, I’m heading to Chairman Song’s office. Bye” Slowly, she turns her direction to me and walk toward me. “Well, that’s also my direction and I’m sure you know about that. Let’s go.” She waves her hand to give me chance walk in front of her, try to cover her shyness. What an attitude. She has a high ego.  

 

Suddenly, the meeting room’s door open. So, there’s another emergency meeting, that’s why Chairman Song invite me before. I greet all of them and hide Kang Moyeon behind me. But there’s one person stop in front of me, Chairman Kim Junho, he has another steel company, stand in the second place because of Song Steel Company.

 

“Hello, Chairman Song.” He nods at me, try to see the person behind my back.

 

“Ah, Joongki. How’s your father?” I know he never like my father relation with Chairman Song. Chairman Song, Chairman Kim, and my father used to be best friend a long time ago, but Chairman Kim ruin their friendship.

 

“He’s good, Sir. I do hope you too.” I bow politely, and he taps my shoulder, still trying to clear his vision to my back. “I need to m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter