Friend

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KMY’s POV

I felt the sun light touched my skin. Ah, it’s morning already. I tried to fix my position on bed, yeah a few parts of my body still felt sore and my fractured legs made me hard to move. It’s such a beautiful morning, I have a nice sleep too. It was really nice to wake up without medicine’s smell like in the hospital.

 

Since I have a fractured leg, the doctor told me to be careful if I have a plan to have bath. I have to keep my wound dry.  Of course I want to bath, I don’t like being dirty. But, yeah, in the hospital I was allow to bath but with the nurse’s help. And now here I am, all alone in my room.

 

For the first few days, I practically don’t know about the apartment’s condition, where do I put my belongings, but by time I figured all already, Well I used to live here, right? I found my photos on the wall, clothes in the wardrobe fit to my skinny little body.

 

I walked slowly towards the bathroom, then filled the tub with warm water and started to wash my body. Ehm, it’s hard, because I have to put my injured legs on a plastic chair. I decided to wash my hair which could be considered as oil fields.

 

“Your hair.. Did you wash it?” The boy asked.
 

“Of course. Why?” answered the girl.
 

“You lie. The water would be cut off starting from 4 pm” The boy chuckled.
 

“OPPA PABO!”

 

Omo, what is that? Vision? Doctor Kim told me that I have memory loss. Well, total memory loss. Actually, I already tried to remember something but there’s a painful effect if I tried to remember something. That’s why I decided to stop trying.

 

But sometimes I saw a picture in my head, frequently a scene between a girl and a boy. I can’t figure out the face, I stand as the girl, but the boy is blurred so I can’t recognize him.

 

Hyun Bin said that I have no family left, they all died in a car crash. I shocked. Poor me, all alone in this world, lost my memory. That’s it, what a perfect condition. At first, I thought my family abandoned me. I already being hospitalized for almost 7 months how can only Hyun Bin accompany me?

 

Ting Tong. Ting Tong. Ting Tong. Someone pushed my bell door. Slowly walked to the door, I opened it and saw Hyun Bin in front of the door with a plastic bag in his hand.

 

“Good morning, Mo Yeon-ssi. Breakfast? It’s on me.” I gave him way to get inside my apartment. I sat on the couch and Hyun Bin set the breakfast.

 

Wuahh, American breakfast. Lucky me! I quickly chop the sunshine egg, and cut the sausage.

 

“Do you have any plan today Mo Yeon-ssi?” I nodded my head.

 

“Today is my schedule to do the therapy, so I need to go to the hospital. I have to be there at 10am, I already made an appointment with Doctor Kim.” I said, still chewed my sausage, it tasted so good. I only had ramyun last night.

 

“Don’t you have to go to work Hyun Bin-ssi?’ asked me. “Yes, I have to. Hmmm, but you need to go to the hospital, I’ll drop you and will pick you up. How?” He offered me his help.

 

I have no choice but agree. I know I have a car, there’s a key car on the table but I can’t drive with this leg! Hyun Bin dropped me at Haesung Hospital. Choi Min Ji, the nurse, helped me to get on the wheel chair, it’s more comfortable than walking by my own.

 

***

 

SJK’s POV

 

It’s been a week, but the Kang Mo Yeon girl didn’t show up. My mother is being discharged from the hospital today. What a waste, so I never had any chance to meet her. I paid the bill and put my arm around my mother’s shoulder, walked together across the lobby.

 

“Joong Ki-ah, Eomma wants to rest. I AM OLD! I only walk a few step but already feel this tired.” Mom wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter