Confession

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SJK’s POV

 

I feel something inside my chest. From afar, I see Moyeon look towards that Hyunbin guy direction. She stands up from her chair and walks near to him, looks curious.

 

I hurriedly catch her, to stop her go near another guy. I ask her for a dance. She looks terribly shock, she even forgot to close . So cute. Without waiting for her answer, I drag her to the dance floor and put my hand around her slim waist, and she put her hand aroung my neck.

 

I look directly into her, studying her face which is so similar with Hyekyo. There’s no different at all. But this girl avoids my gaze, she keeps looking straight to my chest.

 

Feel with curiosity, I decide to ask her about something.

 

“Who are you looking before?” I ask. She looks up, our position makes our face near to each other. She’s blushing, avoid the I contact. She hurriedly looks down while answering my question.

 

“Uh, I saw someone I know. But, I don’t know. He’s too far.” I nod, so she’s not sure about the person she looking for. But still, I’m curious.

 

“He? A man?” Is she pretend not to know or she really see nothing.

 

“Yeah, but I’m not sure. I’ve told you he’s too far.” My heart beat increase a little, with something which is called jealousy. I tight my grip on her. She is mine, no one else. We continue to dance in silence, suddenly someone dimmed the light so the room. I continue to stare at her beautiful face. Something crazy across my mind. I try to avoid it but it keeps come and tease me.

 

 

Whatever.

 

I pull her closer. “Well, your partner is me. You have your eyes only to me.”  She looks up, and our gaze meet. I lean to her, let the crazy action take over my mind. She closes her eyes tightly.

 

Crazy. You are definitely crazy, Song Joongki.

 

I kiss her.

 

Her lips feel so warm and soft. I don’t even care about my surrounding. I stand still and keep press my lips to hers. But suddenly she pulls away.

 

“Uh…. Uh Oppa…” She put her hand to her lips. I don’t like the feeling she’s away from me. So, I put one of my hand on her cheeks, and pull her closer one more time.

 

One more time I press my lips against her. But it feels different, I no longer can control myself.

 

 

 

***

 

SHK’s POV

 

I toss around my bed. I look at the clock, it’s already 5 AM. Well, great. I have a meeting at seven and now here I am, wide awake. I couldn’t sleep at all. I already tried to cover my body with bedcover and my pillow. I set up the scent candle to help me sleep but failed.

 

Ughhhhhh. I continue to toss over and over, but finally I give up to get my beauty sleep.

 

“That” moment keep coming to my head, made me think about it over and over. What is “that” moment? THE KISS. IT’S THE KISS!

 

That man, Song Joongki absolutely crazy one on top. My heart did a back flip at that time.

 

He leaned one more time. He grabbed my chin and tilt his head, deepened the kiss. I didn’t know what to do, I remained as a stone. Well, the light is too dimmed so there’s no one saw us at that time.    

 

I felt my legs weak as jelly, no longer have any energy to support my body. With one hand, he held my waist, while the other hand run to hold the back of my neck.

 

I tried to concentrate. It’s not right, I have to go but my body refused my brain command. He made a gesture as a permission for an entrance. Okay, it’s too far .. what should I do now. But, just like under spell I opened my lips slightly and there he goes, deepened the kiss, he kissed me with passion but also in a romantic way.

 

Suddenly, I heard someone call my name. “Song Hyekyo, I don’t know where you are but I need to see you now. Please turn out the light.” It’s Insung Oppa’s voice.

 

I quickly pulled away from Joongki Oppa’s embrace. Yeah, I couldn’t imagine my appearance right now, a tomato’s not red as my face.

 

“Ah there you are!” Insung Oppa pointed his finger to me, and I waved awkwardly.

 

“Sorry for disturbing everyone, please continue to dance. Dim the light!” He ordered the workers to dimmed the light.

 

I’m ready to go in flash to Insung Oppa, but Joongki stopped me.

 

“Hyekyo..” But I cut his word. “Please don't! Uh, goodnight Oppa, I have to go. Bye.” I ran with my long dress and my stupid heels, left the stunned Song Joongki.

 

“AAAKHHHHHHHHHH” I throw my pillow from my face. I kick over my leg, sweep away my bed cover from my body. Just regain “that” memory already makes me shy and blush. AND I IMAGINE IT ALL THE TIME. OTTOKHE!

 

Knock Knock Knock Knock Knock

I hear hurry knocks from my door.

 

“Agassi! Are you okay? What’s with the scream? Agassi! Agassi! Answer me!” Ahjumma’s voice. I clear my throat, and walk to the door. I open it.

 

“It’s nothing Ahjumma, bad dream. I’m sorry.”

 

“Ah okay, but Agassi you have a meeting at seven, now already six.”  She looks at me worriedly.

 

“WHAT? SIX? Omoooooo, I’m going to be late!” Stupid me, the last time I saw the clock it’s only five. Ugh, because of the flash back. It took a lot of time.

 

“Haha, let me help you Agassi.” That’s how I end my rush morning.

 

***

 

Here’s the effect of not sleeping all night long. I’m on a meeting now, together with Insung Oppa and Appa. One of staff doing a presentation right now, it’s dark inside the meeting room. I no longer can hold my heavy eyes, I give up to hold my eyes, and slowly close it. Someone kick my chair.

 

“Don’t you dare to sleep, Song Hyekyo!” Insung Oppa disturb my way to dreamland.

 

“Oppa, I swear I have not enough sleep. I don’t even sleep. I swear Oppa. I’m sleepy to death.” I whisper to him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter