Another Secret

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A man with black hat and black mask went inside the avenue through the emergency exit. He walked fast and stealthy near the wall towards the backstage. A lot of models and makeup artist walked back and forth to prepare the next dress or to retouch the makeup.

 

The man opened his cap and his mask, hide it behind a box near the wardrobe. He’s looking for a young woman that he saw in a photo.

 

“You have to kill her no matter what happen! But, make sure to leave the scene clean. Understand?” He remembered his boss’s order. What is this young woman fault? What makes her being a target? But, he must be a professional and work well without looking or give a mercy to his target.

 

“Hey you! Help me to bring this box! Hurry!” Suddenly a woman with a great fashion style shouted at him. He needed to work fast but it’s better for him to be disguised. He lifted the box and brought it to the crowd. He looked around secretly, and found his target near the big mirror. He put the box as the fashion girl ordered him, and walk slowly towards his target. He pretended to tidy up scatter clothes.

 

“Omooo, Kyo you’re definitely y! I bet everyone will go crazy.” A pretty woman spoke.

 

“Eonni, geumanhae. I think this cloth’s too revealing my body.” His target argued back. And again, the man doubt his mission to kill the young woman.

 

“It’s almost your turn! Go on!” The man also went from his position.

 

 

 

***

 

SJK’s POV

 

I WANT THIS EVENT REACH THE END NOW. I can’t believe it! Hyojin noona and Hyekyo tricked me. Well, it’s summer outfit but come on! BIKINI? Well, I love it actually but I don’t another man see it! Revenge, huh? Smart girl, Song Hye Kyo. I will punish you later.

 

I look around the stage, it’s not Hyekyo’s turn anyway. I have no interest to the other model. I look at the main stage, one of the main light flicker and does seem swaying from it place. An effect?

 

The security tighten their observation across the avenue. It’s only the matter of time until this fashion show reach the end. All of the model will gather at the main stage.

 

“The fashion show reach the end, please welcome the models and the fashion designer for today’s perfect fashion show for summer outfit. Gong Hyojin! Congratulation!” The MC shout out. All of the models include Hyekyo walk together and make a line on the main stage. Hyojin noona waves her hand and take a bow together with the models.

 

The main light flicker unstoppably. Suddenly, I hear a blast from the stage and splinter of the light glass pouring down to the model. Hyekyo and Hyojin noona received the most of it. Everyone in the room scream and runaway. The security work hard to control all of the people for going outside the avenue. I run together with Insung Hyung at the same time to Hyekyo and Hyojin noona. Both of them receive a minor injury and lots of scratch. I can’t believe what I see, but the blast light fall down from its place and went straight to Hyekyo’s direction.

 

I throw my body to cover Hyekyo. We both fall down to the floor and also the light. I tighten my embrace the to the woman beneath me. Her body’s trembling uncontrollably and I hear her whine.

 

“Oppa, it’s hurt.” I look at her injured leg, it’s bleeding now, I also look at her scratch face. I move from her and take her in my arms. I look for Insung Hyung, he helps Hyojin noona to walk. I’m glad no one is get a serious injury for now.

 

“Omoooo Hyekyo!!” I hear Hyojin noona screams and pull Insung Hyung to walk quickly.

 

“Hyojin, it’s not safe here, we better get out from this place and treat you and Kyo’s wound. Kyo-ah gwaencanha?” Insung hyung take a fabric from the floor and tie it on Hyekyo’s wound. “Joongki, hurry.” I pull Hyekyo’s body closer to mine and walk with speed. But, before I leave, I see a man with black cap and black mask run from the emergency exit.

 

 

***

 

"Ne .. hyung, I already received the result of the investigation this morning ..."

"Yeah, someone tried to hurt her. I don't know why but it's terribly dangerous." I'm waiting the other man on the line answer my sentence.

"I guess so, the police already looking through the venue, also the CCTV, but nothing's found. I already told them I saw a man in black after the incident. And hyung, I ..." Someone's knocking my office's door.

"Wait, hyung. Come in .."

Bora brings piles of document, and I can only sigh. Another hectic and busy day.

"Insung hyung, I will visit you at home later." I ended the conversation. I wish I could concentrare with this but I can't stop myself to think about last week incident. Hyekyo's already in her best condition except her leg. She said she's okay, but her father hired bodyguards to stay near with her.

 

I bite the top of my pen, while thinking about the assasin. He must be really profesional. He hides really well, and already knew the blind spot of the CCTV. Everything's happen to clean, like someone already arrange this incident.

 

 

***

 

 

HB’s POV

 

What a day. I already attend 2 big meetings from this morning and I want to ask my father to have a lunch together. “Good day, Mr. Taepyung.” My father’s assistant greet me, and I reply her with a soft smile. “Is my dad inside?”  I ask her, and she nods her head.

 

“Please make me a coffee.” I asked the secretary and she rush to make me a glass of coffee. I continue to walk to the office, but suddenly I hear a strange voice from inside.

 

“All of them said that you’re professional, but what is this, huh!? You failed, stupid!” My father shouted to someone inside his office.

 

“Now, they will investigate all of this. I’ve already told you to play clean Ahn Jung Joon!” I heard my father punch the table. In secret, I try to open his office

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter