Closer

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SJK’s POV

 

I sit down comfortably inside my office. I ask my secretary to bring me a glass of coffee, before I start my job. I smile all the way until Bora get inside the room, and serve me the coffee.

 

“Is there anything good happened, Sir?” Bora asks me with curiosity because I grin like a fool, even humming. I nod my head, she only smile and ask for excuse. This is the best personality from my assistant, she never tries to know anything by asking. She will only wait for me to tell her what happen.

 

I pull out my phone, typing a message. I scroll down the contacts and find the right one.

 

To: Beauty

What are you doing?

 

I send the text.

 

Now, everything back in place. Seunghoon ahjussi already knew the fact that Moyeon is the real Hyekyo. Well, overjoy! I remembered he immediately booked the flight for come back to Seoul.

 

After regain her few memory, Hyekyo slowly came back as the old her, clingy to her father and her brother. I miss her. She’s so busy with her job at her company. We have no time to meet, and myself also busy with my work. The last time I meet her only for having a quick lunch together after a meeting.

 

“Thank you for the ride.” She smiled before get down from the car. I got out from my car and opened the door for her. It’s my Hyekyo in front of me. Somehow, she seemed different. She definitely maintains distance from me. But, I didn’t care, she’s back after all.

 

My notification lights blink, show there’s a message.

 

From: Beauty

Enjoying my holiday. :3:3

 

Huh? Holiday? The next message come in. She sends me picture of her and he brother, lying down on the snow.

 

 

 

 

She absolutely goddess. I find myself smiling like a fool. So sneaky, she told me she had no free time, but she went for holiday. Duh.

 

To: Beauty

You didn’t tell me, kid! I wanna join:(

 

 

Well, she tells me that it’s a private holiday, only her father, her brother and herself to celebrate her comeback. I get it, but I miss her so bad. I reply her message, pretend to sulk. She replies it calmly, and promise to meet me as soon as she got home. Yeah! I hurriedly finish my work. The piles of documents don’t stop me to work faster! I need to free myself from work and enjoy some free time with her.

 

***

 

I ask a day off from my office, and stop by Song’s residence. Jong Ok ahjumma opens me the door. She tells me that Hyekyo is upstairs in her bedroom. So, she has no work today. I knock her door 3 times.

 

“Waeyo ahjumma?” She asks with time she opens her door. Her eyes getting wider, I show her my widest smile. I wave my hand to her and put it on her head, mess up her hair.

 

“Oppa!? Why are you here?” She looks terribly shock, and allow me to get in to her room. I sit down on the couch, she asks Jong Ok ahjumma to bring some snacks and drink. I open my coat, and enjoy her warm room.

 

“What are you doing?” I ask, drink the honey lemon tea in one shot. It’s delicious. She points her finger to her work desk.

 

“Drawing. I have client. She needs to rearrange her daughter’s room. She asked for many things, and you know .. I have a little time because of work at the company. I’m so busy and bored. I have no time to enjoy myself! I’m glad Appa asked us for holiday.” She tells me her vacation with her father and her brother. It’s really nice to hear her voice and see her at this close.

 

“…. that’s why I need to finish the design today. She will take it tomorrow.” She lays down on the couch, swing her feet like a child. She and her cute action.

 

“You can continue your work. I’ll not disturb you. But, I want to stay here for a while if you don’t mind. I have nothing to do. I really want to help but .. you know I can’t draw.” I move up my shoulder, and she gets up from her position.

 

“Really? You’ll get bored.” She gives me her puppy look, but allow me to stay with her. I nod and order her to continue her work. I pour some tea to my cup, drink it slowly. From my position, I can see her clearly. She draws with her happy face, but sometime her forehead got wrinkle and angrily erasing her draw. I stand up, and have a private tour inside her room. It doesn’t change much. I barely come into her room before she got into the accident. But after that I always came here only to stare at her picture beside her bed.

 

I get in to her work space, and pull a chair and sit in front of her. She’s really into her draw so she doesn’t know I’m take a sit in front of her. I continue my activity by staring her face. She wears no makeup and still look gorgeous.

 

 

 

 

I start to look at her smooth hair. I often put my hand on her head, and feel her hair is smooth as silk. Whenever I get near with, I can smell her shampoo fragrance, combination of milk and vanilla. Sweet and nice scent. I travel to her small forehead, move to her wide and sparkly eyes with a thick eyelashes cover them, down to her small yet pointed nose, it’s every girl’s dream. And last, her lips. She has a full and fluffy lips. Well, I have touch it before with mine. And I don’t mind if I can do it again. What am I thinking now? ert. That memory makes me blush.

 

I move away my gaze, to prevent another stupid thought. Tchs, man thought.

 

I stand up and make a move to her, curious about her design. I can see it from the place I sit, but her face distracts me more. I stand behind her, and lean down. I feel her body tensed, she holds her breath. What a cute reaction.

 

“Wow, it’s good. Really good. The mother will like your design for sure.” I stretch out my hand to touch her sketch. I can smell her sweet body fragran

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter