Come Back

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SHK’s POV

 

I’m not sure where I am. I’m in the middle of nowhere. The snow pouring down around me, the coldness makes me shiver. I hug myself to get some heat. I’m lost. I don’t know what to do. I run and run to find the way out of the place but it just brings me back to the first place. I sit down, put my head on my knees. I shut my eyes down.

 

I’m waiting .. and waiting … for someone to save me.

 

Open your eyes

 

I hear a voice.

 

Song Hyekyo, open your eyes!

 

The voice command me. It’s hard to do the voice’s order. I feel so weak, but still I try so hard to obey the voice’s command. Slowly, I open my eyes. Everything is blur, but in front of me I see a figure, a familiar figure. It’s a man, he hugs me tight, his warm around me. Once again I try to blink, to shoo away the blur vision.

 

Song Joongki.

 

Ah. So he’s the one who came to save me.

 

“Help me.” I say, weakly. Then, I lost in darkness.

 

 

***

 

SJK’s POV

 

I completely in panic mode back then. There’s a lot of people gather to something behind me, it took my attention, because one of a woman scream out to wake up someone. Chaewon pulled my arm and told me not to care, but my instinct pushed me to get near the crowd.

 

And well, I saw a familiar figure that I knew so much, lied on the street, lost her consciousness. I shook her body harshly, tried to wake her up.

 

I felt cold sweat run on my body. It’s Hyekyo. After a few attempted to wake her up, she finally opened her eyes. I still embraced her close to my body, she smiled lightly but also seemed weak.

 

“Help me.” She said. Then, one more time she back to close her eyes.

 

I immediately scooped her and run back to my office. I asked my secretary to bring the first aid kit, looking for a paracetamol because her temperature was quiet high. I forget about the presence of another woman inside my office. It’s Chaewon.

 

“So, is she the daughter of Song Steel Company’s Chairman? That mighty Song Hyekyo?” Her voice heard so bitter.

 

“I’m sorry but we have to cancel our appointment. You may go” I said. She looked terribly shocked for my answer. I didn’t care about her. She left my office immediately, without saying goodbye or what.

 

“Sir, I think it’s better if you bring her to the hospital” Bora told me. “Her face looks to pale, she must be in pain” I observed Hyekyo’s face and it’s true.

 

I made a phone call, to Insung hyung. He answered after the third ring.

 

“What?” He said in whisper. “I’m on a meeting.”

 

“Hyung, bad news. Hyekyo’s sick. She fainted.” I spoke to the point. He cursed over the phone, and tell me that he and Seunghoon ahjussi were in Canada.

 

“Take care of my sister. Just bring her to your condo. I’ll pick her immediately after arrive in Korea. Inform me about her condition. Just call Dr. Kim. I’ll be back”

 

 After hesitated for a bit, I decided to call Jiwon noona and begged her to come to my condo.

 

 

***

 

“She’s okay now” Jiwon noona pats my shoulder. She smiles, and ask me to relax. I offer her a glass of coffee.

 

“Thank you, Joongki-ah.” She drinks her coffee, but her expression seems weird. I wonder what disturb her mind.

 

“Do you want to share something noona? About hyung?” I give her a sly smile. She responds with putting her lips.

 

“No, nothing about me and him. But, Joongki I actually curious about something.” Her face turns into serious now. I don’t want to imagine something terrible might happened to Hyekyo.

 

“Is she really Song Hyekyo? I mean … I know her as Kang Mo Yeon.” Well, her statement gives me a shock. I don’t think Jiwon noona know about her. I remain silent and Jiwon noona continue to talk.

 

“Me and her never had a chance to talk more. I have a shock when first I see her as the daughter of Chairman Song. As long as I know she lost her memory, when I first saw her.” She continues to drink her coffee. Now, I’m in confused, lost her memory?

 

“What do you mean noona?” She gets my attention now.

 

“Umm, she was my patient once. She got into an accident and being hospitalized in my hospital. She injured her leg and her head that time. I know her name as Kang Moyeon. That’s why I’m a little bit surprise when you guys introduce her to me as Song Hyekyo.” I look at her in confuse, Jiwon noona only smile.

 

“Curious, young man? There’s another weird timing at that time. Her guardian.” She continues.

 

“Her guardian? Is it a man?” I recall some memory when that guy named Hyunbin bring her away from me. Sometimes I feel weird about that man, but I forget about his face. Sudenlly, I remember something. In the party, Chairman Kim’s son, Kim Taepyung, he reminds me to Hyunbin guy. And Hyekyo seemed know him, before I took her hand for a dance.

 

“Just tell me, is she really Song Hyekyo or Kang Moyeon?” Jiwon noona is a smart woman. She can’t be fooled by a pity lie.

 

“We need to protect Song Steel from the bad parties. They aim for Hyekyo’s share, when she’s nowhere to be found. Gladly, I met Moyeon so Seunghoon ahjussi as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter