Tease

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

SJK’s POV

 

She turns into red as tomato, and I couldn’t stop myself from laughing. It’s really ridiculous. Me? With Jiwon noona? She’s trying to run away, but I still grab her arm.

 

“Where did you get this gossip?” I ask her, she avoid my gaze, her face getting redder than before.

 

“Kang Moyeon? Will you answer me? I’m sure I need an explanation.” She tries so hard to get away from my grab, but come on, I’m stronger than her.

 

“Uh, I just know it.” She answers in whisper. “Well, I hear it with my own ear that …. that you and Doctor Kim is going to be married.” I hear her “super low volume” explanation. I finally loosen my grab, and she move meters away from me, sitting on the edge of the couch.

 

“But, I don’t. Well I already told you, I have someone that I look for.” Yeah, I’m sure I already told her about Hyekyo. Her face turns to green, looks gloomy.

 

“I thought you’re lying. I hear your mother said about the marriage, and … and well I didn’t think about your brother. Ummmm I don’t know you have a brother!” Her words come so fast, I almost can’t catch what she says.

 

I smile, now I know why she’s running from the hospital yesterday.

 

“Are you laughing at me Mr. Song Joongki?” She raises one of her eyebrow, look annoyed.

 

“I didn’t. Why should I?” Well, I did but not in a negative way. “Why are you so sensitive?” I ask her back. But yeah I guess it’s a wrong move, she looks more annoyed than before. I can’t stop myself from grinning like an idiot.

 

“I don’t think you should be here Joongki-ssi. Thank you for took care of me last night, and thank you for came here. But I guess I need my time alone, I’m feeling better now” She still avoids my eyes, I know she’s feel embarrassed by her action before. Haha but well, I’ll let it go now.

 

“Okay.” I stand up and get a few step and stop in front of her. I touch her forehead, check her temperature, it’s warm near to normal, she’s tensing in front of me.

 

“I already bought some medicine and cooked porridge, it’s already in the kitchen, you just need to reheat it.”

 

“Ne.” She nod slightly, look down and play her finger.

 

I guess I gotta go home now, enough for the tease. Suddenly I remember something. “Ah, Moyeon. Last night I look around your apartment. I’m sorry but yeah I have nothing to do, and I saw your sketch, it’s really good.” Her eyes grow wider, open. “Ah, ne. Gomawoyo”

 

“I have an offer for you. My business partner looking for a new interior design for his office room. I guess you might want to apply yours, your sketch is perfect. Just send it to this address, don’t forget to give your contact.” I wear my coat, and pick up my shoes. She’s still stand without moving any inch.

 

“So? You’ll stand there and let me go alone?” I’m hoping she’ll come and open the door. It’s nice to see her face and smell her scent. I don’t wanna leave actually, but she asks me to. Well I have job to do. She come back to her sense and walk toward me. I think she want to open the door, but she wraps her hand around my wrist, and lay her head to my chest. My heart start going crazy.

 

“Thank you so much, Oppa. I’m sorry for my bad attitude today.” She says it in soft voice, I feel something warm inside my heart. I wrap my hand around her body, and put one hand on her head, patting it.

 

“Don’t get sick. I’ll be worry.” She nods, and release the hug.

 

I get out from her apartment, something’s wrong with me. Well, I do worry, but I know it’s only as a brother. But her sudden acts of hugging me made me shiver and can’t explain the feeling.

 

 

***

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

I talk to myself, for stop acting weird toward Song Joongki. But, he makes me feel safe and comfortable as I know him for a long time. Just like before, I hug him unconsciously. And something worse is sometime I call him Oppa. Ugh. I swear I did it unconsciously, maybe he thought that I’m weird but I can’t control myself. And himself always gave me a warm service as a man. Well, I know he only did it just because I reminded him of his lover.

 

I remember about his offer, to design the interior of an office livingroom. I feel better now, my fever is gone, so I decided to sketch, since I have nothing to do. After a few hours, I’m done with my sketch (Full with correction everywhere, the rubber dust is spreading on the floor)

 

 

 

 

Tomorrow, I’ll send it to the address. Song Steel Company. President. Song Seunghoon. Song? Is he Joongki’s father?  But I think his company is p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter