The Night

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

I don’t know what to say, for a sudden confession from Joong Ki. Unbelievable, his mother? Really?

 

“I think your mother really like Miss Hye Kyo, Joong Ki-ssi, if I’m not mistaken she hug me and cried so loud before.” I try to keep my face calm, I really confuse for sure. How can someone forbid him to be in love with the girl, especially his mother, he must be really hurt.

 

“Eomma loves her like her own daughter.” Joong Ki takes a deep breath, then continue “That’s why since the beginning she told me not to be in love with my own sister”

 

I failed to maintain my expression. Wow, he must be really upset for this condition for sure. I lost my ability to speak.

 

“Please don’t pity on me. I don’t want you to do that” he said, after scan my expression.

 

“B..But…but…” I trembled, what happen to me. Aish!

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-ssi, are you that interest to the story of my life?” He suddenly ask, and laugh

 

“ANNIYO! WHY SHOULD I?” I shout to him, and he laugh louder.

 

I think that’s good, for the last minutes he only show me smile with pain, now he look at ease. But he humiliating me. I face the window, sulks.

 

“Are you angry?” he asks. I ignore him.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-ssi” Don’t look at him Kang Mo Yeon

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-ssi?” he tried again. I still ignoring him.

 

“Kang Mo Yeon-yang!” he raise his voice. Stay still.

 

“Ya, I’m just kidding” He poke me, smile wider. What!? YA!!???????????

 

“I’m sorry, you speak informal to me Song Joong Ki-ssi. How dare you? We are barely know each other. I don’t think we are that close. And by the way, please watch your age! I don’t think you are really older than me. Such a kid! You keep teasing me. You are not funny!” I nag at him, try to look angry. No! I really am angry.

 

“I’ve told you, I’m older than you, kid.” He still place that devil smile.

 

I’m not in the mood for his joke now. I wish I can get out from his car. Fortunately, my apartment is near already. “There’s my apartment, you can stop here.” I say.

 

“You have a nice environment here. How long you’ve been staying here Mo yeon-ssi?” Ohooo, he still trying to make this conversation longer, but I have no interest, I will not get in to his trap. And actually I don’t know how long I’ve been living here

 

“A while. Now, please unlock the door” He doesn’t seem have any plan to move his hand. But he open his door and walk towards my door

 

He opens my door, suddenly he put his half body to inside the car…ehm he stick out his hand to reach something. Well this pose… he seems like wants to hug me.

 

Omo, too close. I can’t think straight, his masculine scent punch my nose, I feel my heart racing, increase its speed.

 

KLIK

 

“You forget about the seat belt Kang Mo Yeon-ssi” His face is really close, only a few inch from mine, then he pulled away.

 

I hurriedly get out from his car, still find myself bewitched by the action before. But, my stupid leg trip my other leg, and I’m getting myself ready to be kissed by the street. But, I feel a strong hand wrap around my wrist. No need to ask, its Song Joong Ki’s.

 

We ARE hugging. Aish. I pull my body from him, I feel so embarrassed, shy runs to my cheek. It turns into red. “Ah, I’m sorry. T….Thank you”

 

“Please be careful. You don’t have to speed up in everything. Your leg is still weak.” He looks worry, still has his hand on my arm. I nodded, and bow to him, I open my mouth want to say thank.

 

“You don’t have to thank me for the ride.” He cuts me “But I have one request, you have to promise me will grant it”. I blink

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter