Floor

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 SHK’s POV

 

Yeah, finally I find the real me. I still can’t believe it that I lost my memory and gone for so long. I’m glad Joongki and Appa still looking for me. Never had any slight thought to give up. Now here I am, locking myself inside the bathroom. After the “memory return” moment, I cried so long in his embrace. Ugh. I feel my cheek burning.

 

He patted my head, and slowly make a circle movement on my back to make me relax. I remember now how hard he tried to avoid me before. But, a few months back he really did try to get along with me. He even confessed his feeling. Yeah now I’m getting redder than before.

 

I blow my bangs and slap both of my cheek, getting myself back to reality. What should I do now? I’m in his condo, can I escape? I swear I feel so happy I get my memory return but … then what? Suddenly, I hear a knock from outside.

 

“Hyekyo? Are you okay?” He asks. I get shock because of the knock, I quickly answer him, trying not to sound weird.

 

“Yeah, I’m okay.” I simply answer him.

 

I continue to wash my face and brush my teeth. Calm down. Anything won’t happen. I wear his cloth, and get ready to face him. I open the bathroom door slowly. He sits down on the bed. I’m shiver because of the cold, even the heater can’t beat the coldness. Joongki sees me shiver, he takes his jacket and put it on my shoulder. I thank him and his quick sense. He pats my head, and walk to his cupboard. I see him draw a few blankets and pillow.

 

I find him set up a pillow and blanket beside his bed.

 

“Oppa what are you doing?” I walk slowly toward him, he lifts his head and give me a little smile.

 

“Getting ready to sleep. What else?” He continues to spread the blanket. 

 

“But, why? You can sleep on the bed” I ask him innocently. He gives me “are you serious” look. Well, I don’t think I’m wrong. Why you sleep on the floor, when there’s warm bed is already waiting for you.

 

“Hah, really? You and I? On the bed?” He says with a sly grin. Uh oh. Stupid moron. He laughs at my expression, he shakes his head, and point the bed. 

 

“You sleep on the bed, and I’ll sleep here.” He finished to set up the bed on the floor, and pull the blanket on him. He’s reading a book before bed. I jump on the bed, feel so guilty because in this cold weather he need to sleep on the floor.

 

“Oppa, let me sleep on the floor. I’m fine with cold!” He sshhh me, turn me to silent.

 

“Ah, how can I do this. Are you sure about this?” I panic. What if he catches a cold?

 

“Just go to sleep Song Hyekyo!” I nod my head. I think I could argue him anymore. I close my eyes try to relax.

 

“Good night, Oppa” I say, after one minute in silence. He doesn’t budge and ignore me. Well, again, he changes. Suddenly, he closes his book and get up from his bed.

 

“I’m turning off the lights now.” Darkness comes around me. An awkward silence spread in the air. I can’t sleep. I’m not sleepy yet and yeah I don’t like to sleep without lights on.

 

 

Silen…………………………………………….ce

 

 

“Uh..Oppa..” I call him, but no answer. Is he sleep already? That fast?

 

“Hey…..”

 

“What!?” His sudden answer makes me startle. I clear my throat, and play with my hair in the middle of the darkness. I don’t want him know that I’m afraid of dark. Well, it’s not like that before but since I lived as Kang Moyeon it is.

 

“I can’t see that well in the dark. Do you have a night light?” I’m waiting for his answer, continue to play my hair.

 

“You are going to sleep, what would you see with your eyes close?” He sounds annoyed now, okay I disturb his time to get more handsome sleep. I explain him that I might want to go to the bathroom, I might step on him.

 

“But, I can’t fall asleep with the lights on.”

 

“But….” Suddenly he stands up and switch the lights on. That’s it, he never wins any battle against me. Sweet. He covers himself one more time, I switch to the side which I can see him clearly. He keeps toss around, can’t find comfortable position. I feel bad for him.

 

“Oppa…”

 

“What do you want now?” His tone fills with anger. But I don’t have any option, he seems so uncomfortable.

 

“Are you not cold?” He opens his eyes, looking straight to me.

 

“Of course I’m cold! I’m sleeping on the floor you know!” Finally, he tells me that he’s cold!

 

“I think it’d be better if we switch places.” I try to plead him.

 

“Just leave me alon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter