Scar

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

It’s already 2 hours since I get inside to the bathroom. I drown myself inside the bathtub, play with bubbles around me and calm my mind with the rose scent. I tried so hard to forget the most embarrassing moment in my whole life. Because of that stupid man, SONG JOONG KI!

 

I HATE HIM FROM THE TOP OF MY HEAD UNTIL THE EDGE OF MY FEET!

 

Even if I try to forget about it but it keeps replay on my head!

 

 

***

 

 

I shut my eyes. My heart thumping so hard like crazy, I’m afraid it will jump out from my chest.

 

Pretty sure this man in front of me will kiss me. Uhhh, what should I do?

 

“What is with your expression, kid?” I snapped my eyes open, looked at him in disbeliefly.

 

And there, I heard him laughed so hard, put his hand on his stomach.

 

“What was your expectation really? Why were you close your eyes?” I saw tears in the corner of his eyes, he laughed too much.

 

“I …. I thought you …. I …. I don’t know, I just …” I panicked, hardly find the right words to explain.

 

“And why did you hug me? I felt so touched with your sincerity kid. You really fell for my trap!? AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA”

Stupid me. So, it’s only a joke. What a man.

I lost my capability to speak. Now, I understand the situation. He made fun of me. Oho.

Such a jerk.

 

“Get out!” I screamed at him, thrown every pillow around me to him. He protected his head while laughing. “Get out, Song Joongki!” I gave him a punch on his chest, I felt tear fill my eyes.

 

I really sincere about my words earlier and he turned it into a joke? I felt so disappointed, so sad and … I couldn’t explain my feeling properly.

 

“Wae? Wait, are you crying?” He stopped laughing and get near to me, to look at my face. I pushed him to the door and tried to close it. But he held it by his body.

 

“Hye ky….” I cut him before he finished the sentence. “I hate you. Get out.” I did the final touch of pushing him away from the door and close it.

 

I wiped away my tears and laughed myself, how can I be so stupid, being fooled by someone like Song Joong Ki. I really couldn’t control my emotion. I heard he knocks my door, but I ignored him.

 

Dug …

 

Dug …

 

Dug …

 

“Song Hye Kyo! Open the door!” He begged me.

 

Again, there’s a familiar feeling came over me. Something like this happened to me before. But I’m too angry to think about it. I asked ahjumma to bring me the rose oil for the bath by intercom. 20 minutes later ahjumma came to my room and prepare the bath for me.

 

“He already left, right ahjumma?” She understood who’s ‘He’ I referred to.

 

“Ne, Agassi. Doryeo-nim received a phone call and immediately left the house.” She explained to me while filling the tub with warm water. “Did you guys just fight?” I don’t want to answer her question. She knew it from my expression.

 

“He really likes to joke with you, Agassi. You might not remember but he does.” Ahjumma explained me patiently. But still, that’s not even funny. I already serious about my words earlier. Urgh.

 

“Please forgive him. You always forgive him.” I’m busy playing my finger, thinking hard about ahjumma’s word. “Let me consider about that” I said stubbornly.

 

Ahjumma smiles and shake her head, she told me that the water was ready, I got inside the tub and locked myself for 2 hours. So, here I am now. Still on the tub, the water is no longer warm but I don’t care. Yeah, I do feel angry, but not as much as before. Maybe, ahjumma word’s makes me calm that’s why I decided to forgive Joongki. But still, he needs a punishment.

 

I sit down in my powder room, putting my night cream for my skin. This only the first day as Song Hyekyo but I already tired by all thing. It’s not hard, well I think I’m doing well. I feel familiar with all of the stuff in this house, that makes me a little confused but good.

 

Honestly, I do feel jealous toward this woman Song Hyekyo. Everyone love her so much, she’s kind and have such a perfect life. Is she on the run? Why only her family and Joongki’s family know about her …. disappearance. Well, Jong Ok ahjumma also know but here she is … being fooled by my fake distinguish. I feel bad for her

 

 

 

 

It has been 2 months since I start to live in Chairman Song residence, and it’s already 2 months too since the last time I have a proper conversation with Song Joongki. He tried so hard to talk with me but I ignored him completely. He got sulky and ignore me back. Oho, he declares war with me? FINE! I take his challenge.

 

I open the wardrobe and find a comfortable cloth to wear. Song Hyekyo has a lot of nice pajamas, I pick one I white. I hear a knock on my door, it’s ahjumma’s voice. I let her in, she informs me that the dinner is ready. Ahjumma help me to dress, she’s such a caretaker. She’s the best, and I’m sure she really loves Hyekyo by her heart.

 

“Ah, Agassi your wound is still there even we already put it on treatment.” Suddenly she talks to me. I get confused, what does she mean?

 

“What wound?” I ask, she turn my body so I got my back to the mirror. There is a long deep cut wound on my back. Oh? I don’t know about that wound before… I mean, I barely look at my back. I think it’s a wound from my accident before.

 

“This wound, you got this wound when you were playing with your brother and Joongki doryeo-nim’s family. You were slightly got a long cut on your back.” I can’t believe what I hear now.

 

Every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter