Misunderstanding

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

A fresh mid-autumn air blew as I pinch myself and tried to walk straight. Still .. I can’t believe what I saw before. Some weird feeling build inside of me. Well, I barely know about Joongki. It’s only a few times I met him and yeah one date. I don’t think I already have feeling for him. He talks about Song Hyekyo all the time. I don’t want to fool myself but I don’t want him see me as Hyekyo.

 

What am I thinking. I shake my head, try to clear my mind. So what? That’s normal, Song Hyekyo-ssi is his ….. his …… love. My eyes start being filled by tears.

 

But wait, he’s going to be married with Kim Jiwon. He’s engaged to her. Is he lie to me? About his love story? Wah, I can’t believe it. Such a trap. He already has a fiancé but asked me for a date ..

 

“Ugh, Song Joongki you are a liar!” I growl.

 

“I hate you, Song Joongki!” I yell.

 

“Aishhhhhhh” I stomp my feet to the paving block, and kick the air.

 

 Aigoooo so stupid Kang Moyeon. I wipe away the tears from my eyes, straighten my dress and walk confidently to my apartment.

 

 

***

 

 

SJK’s POV

 

“Noona, if you’re busy no need to come” Jiwon noona nods slightly because she’s busy to talk with Eomma.

 

“Noona …..” Eomma cuts me. “Joongki, I wanna drink hot chocolate from the vending machine. Get me one, and also for Jiwon” . I have no choice but obey her order. Eomma is kind, but she is really impatient. I see a familiar body figure outside the door, start to walk away … I mean run away.

 

It’s Kang Moyeon, what’s she doing here. Is she sick? I haven’t see her for few days. I run after her, forget about my duty to buy the hot chocolate. She stops in the center of the hospital garden, I see her pinch her arm and move a bit.  

 

She looks like crying over something, but what happened? I reach out my hand to touch her shoulder but she unexpectedly shouted.

 

“Ugh, Song Joongki you are a liar!” Ah, me? Why me!?

 

“I hate you, Song Joongki!” She hates me?

 

I’m freeze in place. Look at her confusedly. She stomps her feet to the paving block and kick the air. Well it’s cute, but what’s my fault?

 

She walks away, I want to chase her but I need to bring my mother the hot chocolate. Well, I’ll contact her later. I bring 2 cups of hot chocolate and drink one coffee for my own. I giggle, remember the moment Kang Moyeon shouted my name. She definitely has high temper. The way she got angry is all the same with Hyekyo. Well, I wonder why every time I see her, I see Hyekyo.

 

Jiwon noona and my mother drink up the hot chocolate, I feel useless in here. They’re too excited to talk something about the wedding. How lucky, Jingoo hyung got Jiwon noona as his future wife. Jiwon noona is way perfect for him. They are compatible to each other, like made for each other. And I’m glad, my mother and my father gave them their blessing.

 

I excuse myself to do some call. I got a text from Seunghoon Ahjussi about the design for his office. I almost forget to look for the interior designer.

 

“Eo, Joongki, how’s the progress?” he asks me about the design of course.

 

“Uh, mianhaeyo ahjussi. I have a lot of things to do, and completely forget, also Eomma is in the hospital.” I beg him to forgive me. I hear a soft laugh from the old man and he tell me not to worry.

 

 

***

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

Ugh, I feel my body so cold. The air conditioner is already off and I turn on the heather. Bad bad weather! I put a hand on my forehead, it’s hot. So I have a fever.

 

What a perfect day! Got a fever, no contact, no message, no call, but I heard a marriage news. I pull the blanked to cover my whole body. It’s so cold, I don’t know what to do!

 

I fell asleep and woke up with a heavy headache. The world is spinning around me. I feel wanna throw up. Ugh. I try to pull up myself from the bed, and get some medicine. After 3 steps, I know I won’t make it so I decided to go back to bed and take my phone.

 

Suddenly, I receive a phone call. My vision is blur, so I don’t know who’s the caller. I try so hard to slide the green button.

 

“Yeobuseyo” My voice sound weak, I clear my throat.

 

“Kang Moyeon-ssi?” The voice seems startled with my voice, this voice …. I want to hear the most.

 

“Are you alright?” He continues to ask. I want to answer him as well but I feel so weak. Tears fall down to my cheek. I really need help.

 

“J….Joongki Oppa … please help me” I can’t hear what’s his answer, I know he continue to ask me something but everything turn into black in flash.

 

 

***

 

 

SJK’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter