Poor little heart

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*notes: please read chapter 24. I did a little update. It's the beggining of this chapter*

 

SHK’s POV

 

I come back brings 2 cups of tea for Appa and ahjussi. They’re already fall into deep conversation about the company. I have nothing to do, Appa ignores me. He just said something came up but now here I am being ignored. I open an orange that he bought. Hmm, it sweets.

 

“Hyekyo remember Mr. Kim’s offer for you to go to London?” I stop munching the sweet orange in my mouth. What offer? London? “Uh..London?” I completely have no idea about this. “Yes, young lady. You’re craving so bad about going to London and learn more about design.” Appa shakes his head and laugh. I gain my memory about pleading and crying to Appa to get his permit to study in London.

 

“You are still young and forget like a granny!” Ahjussi mocks me, and I smile awkwardly. Now, I’m completely aware and totally getting excited. “JINJJAYO?” I scream, push my lungs to push out all the air. I’m celebrating my happiness by jump for many times. “JEONGMALYO APPA? YOU WONT CHANGE YOUR DECISION TO LET ME GO, RIGHT?” I throw my body and hug him tightly. Eh? London.. far away from Seoul.

 

If I go to London then .. I WILL BE AWAY FROM JOONGKI OPPA!!? OMOOOOOO. Appa felt my sudden change on the hug. He pushes me away, and look at my expression.

 

“I though you really want to go Song Hyekyo-ssi. Have you change your mind?” He asks me slowly. I keep my gaze down. Okay, it’s a hard option. I really want to go but ..

 

“But..” Unconsciously, I said it loudly. “What but?” Appa gives me question.

 

“Ani, Appa. I’ll think carefully about it…” I smile at him, but it didn’t reach my eyes. Me and my dilemma.

 

 

***

 

I ask permission to receive a phone call. It’s from Hyojin eonni.

 

“Ne, eonni. Waeyo?” It’s a rare one. I know she’s busy preparing the fashion show next week. What on earth is she calling me. “You better come here fast. I need to show you something. Please prepare your heart.”

 

“Mwo? What do you mean eonni?” My heart? What is the correlation above this all.

 

“Where is Joongki?” She suddenly asks me. I answer that he went to the company, something emergency comes up. But, I heard Hyojin eonni burst into laugh .. a bitter one. “You better come now. I’ll wait for you at Dalkom café. No more question, just come. NOW.” She puts an order tone for the last word.

 

“Okay, I’m on my way.” I hurriedly ask permission to go from the hospital, and call a cab and speeding to the café.

 

In 20 minutes, I arrive at Dalkom. I stretch my neck, looking for Hyojin eonni but she’s nowhere to be sight. I go to the cashier and buy a drink. I hear someone calls my name, it’s Hyojin. I bring my drink and sit in front of her. She looks in bad mood. Correction: really, really badmood.

 

“Eonni, what happened?” She just lean to her chair, but suddenly sit straight up and spank the table with her small hand. I jump from my seat and looking around my surrounding. Glad, there’s no one inside the coffee beside us, no one hear the spank.

 

“THOSE PUNKS.” One more time, she spanks the table. Her drink spills a bit. I wipe it with the tissue. “Who’s “Those punks” by the way?” I drink up my strawberry float, hmm tasty. She turns her head to me and give me a deep gaze. “Your brother and the other Songs” Ha? Oppa? The other Songs … Jingoo and Joongki?

 

“They did lie to us and sneak away to meet my models.” I spit my drink, and put it down.

 

“MWO? WHAT ON EARTH?” Suddenly, I feel so hot and anger boiled inside my head. Those punks! Three of them already had their own woman! Two of them are engaged!!!!! “Wooaahh, jinjja?” I cross my hand over my chest. Unbelievable.

 

“That’s why I call you here! I called Jiwon too, but she’s doing a surgery, I left her messages…”

 

“..I have group for me and the models for next week fashion show. One of them share the photos in the group, it turns the three gentlemen are on it.” She hands me her phone and I look at the photos. Three of them smile widely to the camera with the model around them. They must be really happy.

 

“Look at Insung’s smile! Hah chamna, I really want to throw a punch on his face” My oppa … he’s a dead meat. Jingoo oppa smile widely, he even poses as a masculine man with his hand on his pocket, two models cling both of his sides. I wish to tell Jiwon eonni about his attitude. And the last man, duh. I want to spit on his face. The youngest from both three, the sly one. He dares to put his hand around the waist of the model. He got the y one. You’re not only a dead meat, Song Joongki. You are rotten. I form a fist and trying to control my breath.

 

“Eonni, I want to text them and ask where they are.” I quickly type a message to Insung Oppa.

 

To Oppa: Song-doryeonim, eodi-ya?

 

I put my phone on the table. Minutes past, my phone chirp, a new message come in.

 

Oppa: I’m on a meeting.

 

“..pfffttt, meeting my . Eonni, look” I flip my phone, so Hyojin can get a better access to look. She only inhale a deep breath, and scratch her forehead. “I don’t think I can handle it anymore. I’ll look after him.” She starts to stand up but I stop her. “Eonni wait! I’ll ask Joongki too.”

 

To Big Boss: When will you come back to the hospital?

 

I tap my index finger on the table, another new message come in.

 

Big Boss: I’m on a meeting.

 

“AISHHHH JINJJA NAPPUN-NOM!” I scream to my phone, decided to only read the message. “Eonni! Kaja! Let’s kill them. Let’s go to the “meeting” room.” I put my bag on my shoulder, and walk out the café with Hyonjin eonni trailing behind me.

 

“Lucky, I bring my car here. Another luck comes from one of the model share the location where “Three hot oppa” gather together!” She starts the engine, and we’re speeding up to the “meeting” room. Hyojin eonni let the vallet driver park her car. Eonni and I go inside the building where the “meeting” being held.

 

“Wait..” She suddenly stops. “We need to touch up!” I nod my head, agreed. They’re surrounded by models, we have to save our face first. I put my blush on and thicken my lipstick. Fortunately, I blow my hair into wavy one. I look aside at Hyojin eonni. She looks like a goddess already.

 

“You are perfect eonni!” Another fortune, both of us being so stylish today. I bet our performance won’t lose to any models inside the “meeting” room. We get into the elevator and press the highest floor button. The door opens slowly, there are a lot of guard around the place. “I bet there’re a lot of “gentlemen” looking for their prey here.” Hyojin eonni flip her hair to her right side, showing her beautiful collarbone. We go straight to the door. We’re trying to act cool here, but the guard stop us.

 

“Excuse me, ladies. Please show us the invitation.” What? Invitation?<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter