Blink

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJK’s POV

 

It’s been a week since the last time I meet Kang Mo Yeon. I walk down to the hospital’s garden, there’s a bench near the fountain. I look up, stare blankly to the sky, tonight the star shining so brightly, what a beautiful view. Phewwww. Long sigh slip out from me. I don’t know which moment that I have to believe. I try so hard to figure out who Kang Mo Yeon is. I’m really sure she is Hye Kyo, but in the same time I doubt it.

 

I already did some research about her. Well, it sounds like I’m a stalker, I found it a little bit creepy. She has no family, people around said that she’s all alone. I also searching for her identity… incredibly it’s legal. It means she really is a citizen of South Korea. Her apartment is under her name.  She also has a job, as an interior designer. What a condition.

 

My heart wants to deny about that facts, slow but sure I feel to immerse by her and curious about her. This is not good, I feel like betray my own feeling toward Hye Kyo. Everyone keep telling me to forget about her, yeah she is gone, I can’t wait her to come back. I remember the day of Hye Kyo’s dead body sent to the Song’s family residence. We waited for weeks since the last day I received the phone call from Hye Kyo. All of us tried to search her with all of our strength. My father and her father hired the best man and detective to search Hye Kyo all over place. But nothing’s come out until one day our man found a dead burn body with Hye Kyo’s bag scattered near the body. No doubt, inside it was the identity card of Hye Kyo. The body also really resemble to Hye Kyo’s figure.

 

Seung Hoon ahjussi and In Sung hyung no longer wants to wait the police do research and autopsy on the dead body. They both are too shock because of this incident. Both of them love Hye Kyo so much and unexpectedly she’s gone…being killed. Everyone’s cry so hard at the funeral, but me. I still have faith that Hye Kyo’s still alive. Cry only straighten that Hye Kyo is absolutely died.

 

I pull out my phone, receive a lot of message and mail about work. I’m so busy lately, also Eomma’s condition made me not focus to work. I ignore all the message and mail, decide to reply it all tomorrow. Well, what should I do now? Suddenly I remember something. I open the contacts, scroll down, and found a name.

 

Beauty. Well, it’s okay to contact her right? We are friend. So I send her a message.

 

So you told me lie about your name, Beauty-ssi?

 

I’m waiting for the reply, it’s 8.30pm now I wish she’s not sleep yet. My phone vibrate, receive a message.

 

Beauty

 I have no reason to lie to you. Who is this?

 

A smile curve from my lips, she’s funny. She absolutely know who I am.

 

Your new friend, I guess?  I send the reply. I’m waiting for a minute, then receive a new message

 

Beauty

You disturb me. I’m on my way to sleep Joong Ki-ssi. Bye.

 

See? She know it’s me.

 

Joong Ki: Well, you are too cruel to your friend. You abandon me.

 

Beauty: Stop act like a victim. What is it?

 

Joong Ki: I have nothing to do. I just find a strange contact called beauty, so it’s you.

 

Beauty: We are no longer friend.

 

Joong Ki: Hehehe please don’t! What are you doing?

 

Beauty: I’ve told you before. I’m sleeping.

 

Joong Ki: Ani, if you’re sleeping how can you reply my message?

 

Beauty: You are really annoying.

 

Joong Ki: Let’s go eat together tomorrow! No refusal. I’ll pick you up at 12. Good night kid, nice dream.

 

Beauty: So bossy. Nite.

 

I feel familiar with her reply actually, also with my text to her. So similar with text between me and Hye Kyo, but the position is reverse. I feel so relieve after send a message to this stubborn lady, and walk back to my mother’s room, I need to check her condition and drive myself home.

 

 

***

 

 

KMY’s POV

 

I have a terrible headache since morning, I don’t have a proper sleep. Weird dream hit me last night, about being kidnapped and tied in a small dark room. I saw a little woman figure, she’s cry out for help. Suddenly there’s a man get inside the room and drag the girl out of the room. I scream and try to run after her but my leg feel so heavy then I found myself being tied in the room just like the girl, then someone come and drag me away. I wake up and blink, the dream was felt so real.

 

I already eat some medicine from Dr. Kim but nothing change. My condition is absolutely perfect, my leg also becomes better, I can walk normally now the problem is only in my head, sometime it hurts so badly.  I had my breakfast and turn on the television. I look at the clock, it’s only 8.00 AM. I have no mood to move, this stupid head really annoy me.

 

I really want to sleep all day but I have a meeting with the stupid bossy friend. Song Joong Ki. Last night, I was laying on my bed, try to sleep but a message came in and I know it’s from Joong Ki since I read word “Beauty” in the message. I don’t know why but I feel so happy receive a message from him. But of course I pretend like I get annoy by the message. He and his smart finger keep tease me until I get a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter