Secret

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SJK’s POV

 

I gather my soul, get myself ready for this moment. I give her the chance.... I ask her if she want to know this story of mine. 

 

"Eheemmm" I clear my dry throat.

 

“Since I was a child, Hye Kyo always cling on me. We never really be separated before. I always cold toward her, to make her stop following me around.” I slowly start my story, trying to control myself.

 

“But there’s sometimes when she was not around, I looking for her and miss her presence. Stupid, isn’t it?” I take a glance to the woman beside me, asking, but not hoping for an answer.

 

“I don’t know what to say. Before she… left, she’s on the phone with me. I ask her to get inside my apartment building” I try so hard to breath normally, but fail.

 

It’s been a while, I have desire to talk about Hye Kyo, it hurts my heart a lot. Everywhere I go, everything I do remind me to her.

 

I think a lot for what I did back then. So many lacks and I waste my time for not being with Hye Kyo all the time. As always, I only consider her as my little sister without realize something grown inside my heart. I really missed her, I looking for her everywhere. My mind travel back to back days.

 

7 months ago

 

I stare blankly to the sky. Tomorrow is the day, I’ll be back to Korea. 

 

BZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZ

 

I feel the phone vibrate inside my pocket. I stare at it, the caller ID make me smile.

 

“Yeobuseyo” I pretend to sound cold.

 

“OPPA! Bogoshipda!” I put away the phone. What a shout, my ear almost be malfunction.

 

I put back my phone to ear “I’m not a deaf. Why are you calling kid?” I hear someone laugh on the phone.

 

“Oppa, what time you’ll arrive here?” Hye Kyo asked me

 

“Why should I tell you? I’m going to sleep now” I smile, pretend to hang the phone.

 

“YAH! SONG JOONG KI! How dare you! Oppa! Don’t hang the phone! Yeobuseyo? Yeobuseyo?” I heard her cursing. What a habit. I call off the phone, feel reli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter