Permission

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I feel someone snuggle closer to me. Ah … I remember, last night I sleep with Hyekyo on the bed. So nice, a beautiful morning with her in my arms.

 

I hug her tighter, and press my nose to her hair, wanting to inhale her scent. But, wait … she smells … different. She smelled like a man, too masculine. I open my eyes, and get a heart attack watching a pair of eyes of a man stare at me with a deep gaze. I throw my body away from him.

 

“WHOOOOAAAAAAAAAA” I fall down from the bed, bulls eye on the . I rub my hurt-.

 

“AH HYUNG! YOU SCARED ME!” It’s Insung Hyung. No wonder, how can Hyekyo smelled like a man.

 

“What are you doing Song Joongki? I see you sleep with my sister last night. This morning I see you two hug each other.” He looks at me piercingly. I forget my anger towards him. I gulp my saliva down. He’s scarier than a gangster.

 

“Ani … Hyung … I ….” He shoots me, by words.

 

“AND YOU DARE TO SNUGGLE TO HER?????” He points his finger to me. I open and close my mouth much time. I don’t know what to say to him. He gets up from the bed and take a step closer to me.

 

“I am waiting for an explanation Song Joongki” Insung Hyung cross his hand in front of his chest. He also taps his sole of foot. Gosh, I’m doomed. Okay, I’ll just tell him now we’re dating. But, he’ll kill me because of the snuggle thing .. @#$%^^&*(*&^

 

“Hyung … actually I …. And … Hyekyo .. we ….”

 

Suddenly the doors went open.

 

“Be careful Appa. Eo? What are you guys doing?” I shoot Hyekyo with my puppy eyes, she only raises her brows, doesn’t understand. Insung Hyung and I stand close to each other. “Did you guys just fight?” ask Seunghoon ahjussi.

 

“Love quarrel in the morning.” Hyekyo shakes her head, and help her father sit on the bed. I try to escape from Insung hyung, run to ahjussi’s bed.

 

“Song Joong Ki..” I hear the hell call my name. “Ne, hyung?” I answer him calmly, put my innocent look.

 

“You and I, outside.” He directs his thumb to the door, and start to walk out. I smack my forehead. Keep calm, Joongki. Just be honest to him, he won’t kill you. I take a deep breath, and start to walk.

 

“What happened between you and Oppa?” Hyekyo stops me by holding my hand. She seems so worry. Seunghoon ahjussi also ask me what happen between us. Well, I think I need to tell him to .. about me and his daughter in a relationship.

 

“Ah, ahjussi … actually I …. Hyekyo and I … we ……” My stupid mouth stutter by nervousness. I’m not asking a permission to marry Hyekyo but I already this nervous.

 

“OH! Appa, Joongki oppa and I are dating now!” Hyekyo proudly tell her father, she links her arm to mine. “Jeongmal, jeongmal! I’M SO HAPPY APPA!” Hyekyo jumping like a little kid ends getting a tons of candy. “You know how long I’ve been waiting for this moment, geutji appa?” I see Seunghoon ahjussi stare her with a warm gaze. I feel relieve, no objection from his eyes.

 

“I’ve told you appa, no one can resist my charm.” Hyekyo raises her brows and laugh beautifully. Her laughter .. it sounds like a bell.

 

“Duh, but you need 23 years to get him.” I hear Insung hyung’s voice from the back. He walks slowly to our direction. Step … by step … He finally stops beside me and give me a tap on my shoulder.

 

---

 

I jump a bit, and he laughs. “I won’t kill you Song Joongki. Relax!” He continues to tap my shoulder, until he stops and grips my shoulder tightly. “Outside, Song Joongki.” He puts his and on my back and pushes me to the door. I open the door for him, and close it slowly.

 

My back faces him. I take a deep breath, gather my braveness to face the hell. I turn my body, maintain my poker face, smiles a little at him.

 

“Hyung, I’m coming in peace.” My voice shows him my nervousness. I remember Insung Hyung is an absolute brother complex, and here I am … stand in front of him as a threat for his beloved sister. I gulp my saliva for many times. I start to feel my sweat on my forehead. Uh oh

 

“Why your sweat is big as ear of corn?” He continues to ask. I hurriedly run my hand to my forehead. Swipe away the sweat. Doing presentation in front of a lot of my father’s business partner is nothing than this

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter