Who am I

Me Before You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

'I'll be back, don't cry and just wait for me. Hye Kyo-ah'

 

'Oppa! Where are you?'

 

'Pabo. Why you wait me outside! Get inside the building, I'll be there in 10 minutes'

 

'AAAAAAAHHHHHH'

 

 ***

 

I slowly opened my eyes, my sight is blurred. I shake my head, and the sight slowly became clear. I looked the conditions around me. Strange. This all seems strange. I heard  the 'Beep' sound in a fairly close distance and infusion in my hand.

 

I tried moving my body. Ah, it all feels sore, especially my head. I finally realized that this is a hospital. 

 

"OH! You're finally awake?" I looked at the guy with a weird stare. I don’t know him and why he is in this room.

 

"Wait! I will call the doctor" The man was preparing to get out of the room, but I stopped him with my question. 

 

"Why am I here?" I asked weakly. The guy looks nervous, he ignored me then ran quickly left the room. 

 

I was too surprised to find out what really happened. Pain around my body makes me can’t think of anything else. I resolved not to move at all and shut my eyes. Hmm, it feels better. Then, I heard the door open, and I saw a doctor came in with the man.

 

"You are in a coma for 6 months. Your condition is getting better and now you just need recovery. But you've got a serious head injury, I recommend you be cautious in moving" I nodded and start to observe the doctor. I saw her ID card, Kim Ji Won.

 

Suddenly I felt a head I was throbbing.

 

"Ahhhh" I moan in pain.

 

When the doctor was stretched out her hand to touch me, I hit her hand. I don't like strangers touching me though it was a doctor.  

 

"Just give me the painkiller" I said without looking at her eyes. Doctor Kim nodded and asked the nurse to give me medicine.

 

"You have to rest a lot, I will examine you again" sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter