HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY BAEK

One Plus One Equals Three: The BaekChenLay Chronicles

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR AMAZING BBY BAEK!!

Woohoo! Double update birthday celebration!

Dang, I can't believe I saw you for the second time live just a week ago, Baekhyun. Honestly, I'm still trying to come to terms with the fact that we've been in the same place twice now.

AND WHO ALLOWED YOU TO SUDDENLY SPRING INTO THAT DANCE SOLO DURING MONSTER?!

I mean, I knew it happened in Seoul, but I WASN'T PREPARED FOR YOU TO GO ALL-OUT IN LA.

I DIED AND CAME BACK TO LIFE SEVERAL TIMES IN THOSE THIRTY SECONDS, YOU MAGNIFICENT MAN.

TBH, I probably would have actually died if you had stripped on stage like you did in Seoul.

btw, still havnt forgiven u for that bcuz u r the biggest hypocrite in the world istg but i still luv u

Not to mention, you were so happy and talkative during the concert, which made my heart sing! I'm so glad that you didn't have a sore throat like you did last year and that you were able to enjoy LA more this year!

And thank you SO MUCH for your recent V-Lives around my birthday. I felt like I was Skyping with my boyfriend, HAHA.

This final exams season has been bearable because of you, even though I will admit that I do get distracted by your wonderful voice sometimes, hehe. But honestly, who wouldn't?

You've improved and matured so much over the last few years especially, and I'm so happy we Aeris were able to make your dream of four Daesang awards in a row come true last winter. You and the boys deserve it completely.

You've also suffered a lot, more than most, and I feel like I can relate with you so much. I guess that's why it's easier for me to write in first person and present tense when I'm using you as the main character.

You are so genuine and friendly, yet suave and cool at the same time. How do you do it?!

One day, I hope our paths can cross again so I can tell you how much you mean to me and how much you've impacted my life.

You're the light that shines brighter than any other and when my own days are dark, I know I can count on you to help me reach the light at the end of the tunnel.

And so, I would like to thank you for everything you have given to the world.

THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP EVEN WHEN IT SEEMED LIKE THE ENTIRE WORLD WAS AGAINST YOU AND WANTED TO TEAR YOU DOWN TO NOTHING.

THANK YOU FOR BLESSING THE WORLD WITH YOUR MELODIOUS VOICE AND UPBEAT DANCING THAT KEEPS GETTING BETTER BY THE DAY.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH AN OUTGOING, BUBBLY, AND FRIENDLY PERSON WHOSE SMILE INSTANTLY LIGHTS UP A DARK ROOM.

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU, BAEKHYUN OF EXO.

THANK YOU FOR BEING YOU, BYUN BAEKHYUN.

now go play some overwatch or league and never discover this story collection's existence pls lol