HAPPY BIRTHDAY BBY BAEK

One Plus One Equals Three: The BaekChenLay Chronicles

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR AMAZING BBY BAEK!!

Let’s celebrate with a double update!

Honestly, I just feel so blessed, because Baekhyun’s most recent Instagram live was on my birthday. It was such an unexpected surprise (AKA THE BEST COINCIDENCE EVER) and having EXO-CBX promote around that time was the icing on the cake.

AND SPEAKING OF EXO-CBX, THE INTRO FOR BLOOMING DAY COMPLETELY KILLED ME.

HOLY COW, BAEKHYUN.

I WON’T MOVE AN INCH UNTIL YOU TELL ME TO.

AND YES, OFC, YOU (AND CHEN) CAN BE MY BOYFRIEND(S).

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO ASK??

And his meme-y English lines in Lazy always get me, because he’s such a meme child and I love his meme-ness so much. tbh, who doesn’t???

Anyway, it’s been a very difficult year for a lot of us, but I am so proud of you, Baekhyun, for keeping your head up and moving forward. It couldn’t have been easy, but you did it.

You never let your light diminish and it truly helped a lot of us who were hurting.

I am also extremely grateful that you are surrounded by so many wonderful people who care about you and that you shower those you care about with so much love.

This world needs more love and you do your very best to spread your love to as many people as possible.

Even though final exams season is always a rough time for me, your music and your voice keep me fueled to reach the same success that you consistently strive for. If you can do it, so can I.

Not to mention, thinking about how you were almost placed in NCT never fails to baffle me. EXO would not be EXO without your beautiful vocals, your energetic personality, and your irreplaceable presence.

I am so glad that the SME executives realized how talented and hardworking you are, despite being so new to the company. You are one in a billion and it shows with every performance you pull off.

You own that stage like the bright star that you are.

It’s been a long road, but I know that we’ll continue on this path of flowers for years to come.

I am so thankful for you every single day and I want you to know just how thankful I am for your existence.

THANK YOU FOR CONSTANTLY CHALLENGING YOURSELF TO STEP OUT OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE IN ORDER TO ACHIEVE BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS THINKING OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY YOUR FANS, AND DOING YOUR BEST TO REASSURE THEM WHENEVER YOU CAN.

THANK YOU FOR WORKING SO HARD TO MAKE OTHERS LAUGH AND SMILE WITH YOUR QUIRKINESS AND OUTGOING NATURE.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE, BAEKHYUN OF EXO.

THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU ARE, BYUN BAEKHYUN.