HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY THE BAE

One Plus One Equals Three: The BaekChenLay Chronicles

HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL LAY THE BAE!!

And here we go with another double update to celebrate!

Can I just say, it's so crazy that Lay is already onto Grandline 3! It feels like just yesterday that we were talking about Grandline 2.

i think i thought the gap would be bigger bc of the long gap btwn grandline 1 and grandline 2 LOOOOL

But I'm not complaining at all! In fact, I am LIVING for all of the content we're getting from this new set of concerts! *o*

but pls have NA tour dates, specifically LA, so i can experience this in person too OTL pls i'm begging u, yixing :')

Anyway, it's been a super crazy year for everyone and Lay is no exception!

My mom follows Chinese entertainment pretty closely and the other week, she was telling me that Zhang Yixing is incredibly popular in China right now, which made me SO happy to hear as an X-Back *o*

The film that he recently starred in, No More Bets, did amazingly well in China. And according to my mom, the general public knows and acknowledges Zhang Yixing now because of that film.

While he's been successful in his music, variety, and acting career so far, this is the first time he's really been known by the general public for his work and I cannot be happier that he has firmly cemented himself in Chinese entertainment with his recent success <3

After more than a decade of never-ending hard work, Yixing is finally receiving his flowers and I hope he continues soaring to even greater heights with every new project he releases! ^^ He deserves everything good in the world and I am so inspired by his success, knowing that all of the effort he's put into his career hasn't been for naught :)

Yixing, you are amazing, incredible, magnificent, talented, humble, hard-working, kind, sweet, and everything else that is good in this world. 

I hope you never forget that, even when some days are rough and it seems like things aren't progressing as planned.

Because even then, they STILL ARE.

Everything you do is one step closer to realizing your dream of spreading Chinese culture and music across the world, making it as mainstream and loved as other media.

And we X-Backs will always be here to help you achieve that beautiful dream ^^

We'll sail with you to the ends of the earth, through rain and shine, through day and night.

And you will always be our formidable captain, our trustworthy boss, who leads us to victory :)

You deserve every award you've received and I cannot wait to see how your career blossoms even further as more doors of opportunity open themselves up to you!

The highest summit has yet to be reached, so let's keep climbing and working hard to get to the very top!

THANK YOU FOR TELLING SUCH BEAUTIFUL, HEARTWRENCHING STORIES WITH YOUR MUSICAL AND ACTING PROWESS.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS RUNNING FORWARD IN PURSUIT OF YOUR DREAMS.

THANK YOU FOR NEVER GIVING UP, NO MATTER WHAT.

THANK YOU FOR WALKING THIS EARTH, LAY OF EXO.

THANK YOU FOR WALKING THIS EARTH, ZHANG YIXING.