HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAY THE BAE

One Plus One Equals Three: The BaekChenLay Chronicles

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR WONDERFUL LAY THE BAE!!

As promised, there is another double update to celebrate this special day!

And, WOW, we have been so lucky to receive SO MUCH content from Lay this year especially!

So many collaborations (Jason Derulo & NCT 127, Far East Movement, Li Rong Hao) and another album! So many interviews conducted in English! we stan a multilingual king! Another successful drama and another season of Idol Producer aired with him as the lead actor and main producer, respectively!

ALL OF THE ENDORSEMENTS HE'S RECEIVED THIS YEAR.

my friends saw a huge ad of him plastered somewhere in beijing and i just wanna say i knew exactly which one it was before they showed me a pic. AND I WANTED TO SCREAM BC IT WAS THE SHIRTLESS CALVIN KLEIN ONE

Legit, for some reason, this year is all about SHIRTLESS LAY.

i still feel extremely attacked by the honey mv in the best way possible LOOOOL

It's like he thought we forgot pft as if we'd evr forget that he has an AMAZING body, so he wanted to take every opportunity he could to remind us that he is AN ENTIRE MEAL. not that i'm complaining hehe :')

And, most importantly, HIS FIRST SOLO CONCERT!

This is such a HUGE accomplishment and I am so happy for you, Yixing!

I wish I could have gotten tickets, but it was near impossible due to logistics and money. OTL But as soon as the opportunity presents itself, I WILL go see you perform live! It's a dream of mine that I still haven't fulfilled yet and I will make sure I see you at least once in this lifetime. :')

Your legacy is expanding by the day and it makes me so happy to see that you're reaping the well-deserved, ripe fruits of your many years of labor.

Every day, you rise even higher and higher, and I hope you keep flying high as you chase your dreams.

And, as an EXO-L, I was so excited to see an OT9 version of the Don't Mess Up My Tempo album.

It made me so incredibly happy whenever you posted on Instagram in support of Jongdae, Baekhyun, and Sehun & Chanyeol and their solo and sub-unit debuts.

And the fact that you were virtually there for Minseok's enlistment and physically there for Kyungsoo's enlistment was so heartwarming. It means so much to all of us that you made time in your incredibly busy schedule to fly back to Korea just to see Kyungsoo off. The bond that you have with your members is unbreakable and we all patiently await the day that OT9 stands on stage together. :)

Please allow me to thank you for being such a shining star every single day.

THANK YOU FOR BEING SUCH A SWEET, SUPPORTIVE PERSON AND SHOWING HOW MUCH YOU CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE.

THANK YOU FOR CONTINUOUSLY CHALLENGING YOURSELF TO ACHIEVE EVEN BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS.

THANK YOU FOR TIRELESSLY WORKING HARD TO MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, LAY OF EXO.

THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE, ZHANG YIXING.