The loveline

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook returns to his room with a big bowl of bibimbap that he has made for the hungry Ji Hyo.

But the moment he stepped in, he saw Ji Hyo already sleeping soundly on the bed. 

"...Yeobo..how can you fall asleep when you said you are hungry??" Jong Kook chuckled as he covers Ji Hyo with the blanket properly.

He plants a kiss on her forehead and stares at her for a while.

"Ji Hyo yah...mianada...I didn't tell you the truth...I am the Kim Jong Kook from 10 years ago...I am not the singer, Kim Jong Kook...I just became him after I time-travelled...so that is why I didn't want us to have a baby..." Jong Kook said to himself.

"Of course...I would really love to have one, but...what if I went back to the past, and left you alone with our baby? I will be very worried about you..." 

Jong Kook lies beside Ji Hyo and he hugs her tight. He hoped that he wouldn't have to leave the future, but why did he even come to the future? That was still a mystery.

 

The next morning, Ji Hyo wakes up smiling brightly. She smelt Jong Kook's scent next to her and she felt her nose rubbing against his, with him hugging her tightly like a teddy bear.

"Yeobo..waeyo? Why are you staring at me??" Jong Kook let out a laugh with a smile spreading along his lips. He has actually woken up.

"Yah..yeobo...so you are pretending to be asleep?" Ji Hyo pretends to be angry.

"Dangyunhaji...I have woke up to look at my pretty wife..." 

"Geez...stop being so cheesy..oppa..." Ji Hyo flips the blanket over her face to hide her red face.

Jong Kook smiles and he flips the blanket over him too.

"Yah! Oppaaa!!" Ji Hyo screams estatically as they play around under the covers.

"Yeobo...don't move.." Jong Kook whispers as he clasps Ji Hyo's face and gives her a strong peck on her lips.

"I love you so much...yeobo.." Jong Kook said sweetly.

Ji Hyo breaks into a smile. "Nado.." She kisses Jong Kook back passionately and they become one together that morning....

 

After sleeping in for some time, Ji Hyo lazily wakes up. "Oppa...pali...wake up...It is afternoon already!!" Ji Hyo shakes Jong Kook awake.

"Hmm..Ji Hyo yah..you made me so tired...let me sleep for a while..." 

"Yeobo...I haven't had breakfast...I'm so hungry..." Ji Hyo complains.

Jong Kook sat up, wrapping his arms around Ji Hyo. "Neh..yeobo...I know you are hungry...Your tummy is growling again.." Jong Kook rests his arm around Ji Hyo's tummy.

"Hmm..neh...hehe" Ji Hyo smiles as she holds Jong Kook's hands. 

"Then, yeobo..shall we take a bath together before we have breakfast??" Asked Jong Kook cheekily.

"Aye! Please don't think that I don't know what you want to do...Pali eh..It is not our breakfast anymore..it is our brunch!" Ji Hyo screams at Jong Kook.

And Jong Kook runs to the bathroom, carrying Ji Hyo to the bathroom.

 

They went out for brunch after a sweet bath together.

Jong Kook ordered lots of food for the very hungry Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo...eat slowly...yah..." Jong Kook smiles as he watches Ji Hyo gobble down the pieces of meat.

"Oppa...it is so delicious...jinjja.." Ji Hyo smiles as she ate ravenously. "Why are you not eating, oppa??" Asks Ji Hyo curiously.

"Oh..." Jong Kook looks down at his pocket. His wallet was actually quite empty because he didn't take the money from his house. He thought that he shouldn't take the money because it was not what he earned, but the Kim Jong Kook 10 years later.

"...Oppa...pali eat..you must be hungry..." Ji Hyo wrapped a piece of lettuce over the piece of meat and she fed Jong Kook happily.

"Oppa..it is delicious..kuchi?" Ji Hyo smiles, seeing Jong Kook munching on the food.

"Neh..gomawo...yeobo..." Jong Kook sidehugs Ji Hyo and pecks her cheek.

"Hehehe..pali eat..oppa.."

As they are eating, Jong Kook received another message.

"Kim Jong Kook sshi...good afternoon...It is the running man PD here...We hope that you have made a decision by now and we would like to meet you to hear about it..." 

Jong Kook looks at the text and then at Ji Hyo who was eating.

"Arasso...PDnim...I will come down an hour later..See you later..." Jong Kook replied to the message.

He put down his phone later and then looks at Ji Hyo.

"Yeobo ah.."

"Orh..wae, oppa??" 

"Later, I need to go to SBS. The running man PD wants to meet me again.."

"Oh jinjja? Is it about the loveline you told me yesterday?" Asked Ji Hyo nonchantly.

"H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter