The dream marriage

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook and Ji Hyo kiss passionately inside the curtains.

They were sweetly enjoying the long kiss until Ji Hyo suddenly made a sound.

"Oops..I'm hungry...oppa..." Ji Hyo laughs as she rubs her rumbling stomach.

"Arasso...Ji Hyo ah..we get a bite after we get this wedding gown, neh??" 

"Neh!!" Ji Hyo smiles happily.

"Then let's go..Ji Hyo ah...Or else we will be late..." Jong Kook holds Ji Hyo's hand and opens the curtains and walks out with her.

"Oppa!! Wait!! I haven't removed my gown yet..." 

"Just wear it on..Ji Hyo ah...I'm not changing out of my tuxedo either...Later, we are getting married, isn't it?" Jong Kook smiles at Ji Hyo and he brings Ji Hyo with him and they leave the shop after paying for their clothes.

 

They go to a restaurant nearby for lunch.

"Oppa...we are eating here?? But there is so much people..." Ji Hyo whispers to Jong Kook as she glances around the surroundings of a hotdog shop in the busy streets of Gangnam.

"Neh..come..Ji Hyo ah...sit here.." Jong Kook pulls the chair out to let Ji Hyo sit down.

Ji Hyo looks at Jong Kook. She knew that there were many passerbys looking at them. And what more they are in wedding gown and suit.

"Oppa...let's go..okay?" Ji Hyo tells Jong Kook.

"Gwenchana...Ji Hyo ah..What do you want to eat? Here's the menu..." 

"But oppa...everyone is watching us..." Ji Hyo whispers again as she looks at many people snapping photos of the two celebrities that have gone public.

"Aigoo...Love, don't care about them..You are hungry, isn't it?? Let's order some food..."

Jong Kook calls the waiter.

"Waiter...can we have two hotdogs and two steaks? And two glasses of juices..."

The waiter nods as he writes down the order. "...You are Kim Jong Kook sshi...right? 

"Ah neh..." Jong Kook smiles at the waiter.

"Daebak!! Can I call you Jong Kook hyung?? And this is..." The waiter looks at Ji Hyo. 

"This is Song Ji Hyo sshi.." 

"Ah..oh yeah...She is the new actress!!" The waiter was almost screaming as he tore a paper and askked for an autograph.

"Can I have your autograph, Song Ji Hyo sshi?!!" The waiter asks Ji Hyo pleadingly.

"Ah..of course..." Ji Hyo was preparing to sign.

But Jong Kook stops Ji Hyo. "Yeobo ah..." Jong Kook smiles with a little threatening look on his face.

Ji Hyo notices it. She smiles apologetically to he waiter. "Mianhe...thank you for supporting me..but I guess it is a bit inconvenient to give you my autograph..." 

"Ah neh..jwesonghaminda..." The waiter saw Jong Kook's unhappy face and quickly walks away because he was scared that he might get fired anytime.

"Oppa!! What was that?!" Ji Hyo nudges Jong Kook.

"Yah..Ji Hyo ah..waeyo? Do you want to give him your autograph?"

"Oppa..he is my fan...Why can't I??" Ji Hyo said folding her arms in a bit anger.

"Ah..now you are famous, so you are very happy right? Yeobo??" Jong Kook sidehugs Ji Hyo's waist and consoles her.

"Don't call me yeobo..."

"Why, love??"

"Just don't call me that...You made me so embarrassed..." Ji Hyo just hides her red blushing face. She was actually quite happy when Jong Kook called her that.

After a moment, the food arrived and both Jong Kook and Ji Hyo ate their food hungrily.

"Ji Hyo ah...actually, we haven't dated since 10 years...do you still love that I do a lot of sweet things to you?" Jong Kook asks Ji Hyo as they are eating.

"Aye..oppa..what are you talking about?" Ji Hyo feels herself blushing again.

"Hmm..I remember that 10 years ago, you like me doing sweet things to you...like putting a jacket over you when you are cold...or sharing a cone of ice cream? You don't remember??"

"Of course I remember!" Ji Hyo protests. "And I remember you saying so much mushy words to me...ergh..." Ji Hyo smiles as the memories are still fresh to her.

"Hahaha..you remember? What did I say to you??" 

"Erm..you said that the cherry blossoms are not as pretty as me, remember??" 

"Ahh..I remember...hahahah..Ji Hyo ah..you still remember it now??"

"Of course I do..oppa..." Ji Hyo answers Jong Kook softly.

"So..Ji Hyo ah...you haven't said if you still like me doing sweet things to you...Or you don't like it now??

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter