The weird ahjusshi

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Come in! Come in and sit here!!" The old woman guides Jong Kook inside her house.

Jong Kook looks around the house. It was slightly smaller than his. It had a small kitchen near to the door and taking a few steps inside, there was a sliding door. He opens the sliding door and there was one small room inside.

He scans the room. There was a pile of mattresses at the corner of the room.

A bookshelf was laying at the side. And there were quite a number of books on it. Jong Kook was interested as soon as he saw the books. He got inside the room and started scanning the different books.

"Halmeoni! Do you read these books?!" Jong Kook asks loudly as he talks to the granny who is cooking in the kitchen.

"Ani! It is my granddaughter!" Shouted the old granny.

"Oh jinjja? Is she an art student?" Jong Kook asks as he notices quite a few of art textbooks.

"Ah neh! She is now studying art in Chungdam high school!" 

"Oh! That is where I work at!!" Jong Kook thinks silently as he smiles. Perhaps he might become a teacher of this student.

He flips open the books to get a read of how the syllabus is like. And then he was quite surprised as he opens his eyes wide.

There were scribbles on the book.

"Yah! Pabo yah..who do you think I am? Am I so easily bullied by that girl?! ><"

"Unnie..that Yoon Eun Hye is not someone who lets you off easily.."

"Ara..geundae..I am not going to make her do that..she bullies the poor girls in our class and snatches their pocket money!" The paper wrote.

"Hmm..that is true..but..."

"Shhh..enough of talking..let us go club tonight, okay!?" 

The conversation on the page ended and Jong Kook closes the book.

"Such a young girl..going clubbing..haish.." Jong Kook sighs. He hasn't been inside a club for once because he doesn't like binging on drinks. The atmosphere isn't right for him too.

"Young man! Come try this! I specially cooked this bowl for you!!" The old granny brings a tray of food to Jong Kook.

Jong Kook thanks the granny and sits down, staring at the food. 

"Young man..pali eat.." The granny laughs at Jong Kook for being so mong.

"Neh..gomapsumida! I will eat well!" Jong Kook scoops a spoonful of the thick broth.

He blows it cool before trying it.

"Mm..that is so delicious!!" Jong Kook exclaims as he took a spoonful of rice and mixed it with the soup. He ate it ravenously, smiling. He didn't know such a simple bowl of rice and soup can make him so satisfied. Maybe he has been too used to eating good food. He always thought the beef steak or smoked salmon with caviar served in a fancy restaurant was the best food in the world. But he was deeply wrong...

Jong Kook savoured the warm bowl of rice and soup till the very end. He left no drop of soup and no grain of rice uneaten.

"Wow..young man..do you want more of it? I can get it more!" The granny was laughing at the man who liked the food so much.

"Gwenchana..halmeoni..you need to eat too! Save it for yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter