The calm before the storm

It is our fate to meet and fall in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jong Kook cycles Ji Hyo back home.

"Saem! Yah..you should have warned me yesterday that I did well for the test. I almost got a heart attack when you told me that I was a top scorer.." Ji Hyo told Jong Kook as they were riding on the bicycle.

"Jinjja?! Ji Hyo ah..you must be surprised..."

"Dangyunhaji! I never scored so well before in my entire life! Hahaha!!" Ji Hyo was still laughing as she can't believe her good results.

"Well done..my love.." Jong Kook glances back smiling at Ji Hyo.

"My...love...??" Ji Hyo heard that. It was the first time Jong Kook called her like this.

"Neh..my love...saranghae.." Jong Kook said grinning.

"I love you too...oppa.." Ji Hyo grins. Her heart felt that it was almost stopping because she is so happy and excited because of today.

"Ji Hyo ah..when you are back home, remember to listen to the songs that I have recorded, neh?" Jong Kook said. "I kinda of wrote the lyrics myself.." 

"Neh oppa! Gomawo! I will listen to them well and think of you..." Ji Hyo giggles. She was anticipating what Jong Kook recorded in his portable mp3 player.

Soon, they reached the door of Ji Hyo's house.

"Oppa, do you want to come in?" Asked Ji Hyo as she alights the bicycle at the front of her house.

"Gwenchana..Ji Hyo ah, go back home first. You are going to tell your halmeoni about your results, isn't it?" Jong Kook asks.

"Neh! I am!! Annyeong, saem!!" Ji Hyo waves goodbye to Jong Kook.

Jong Kook waves goodbye. "Annyeong, Ji Hyo ah..Go in first then..."

"Shiro...oppa...You walk home first...I will watch you from here.." Ji Hyo smiles sweetly at Jong Kook.

"Haha..alright then..." Jong Kook pushes his bicycle out of Ji Hyo's gate and heads opposite to Ji Hyo. He turns back and looks back at Ji Hyo before he continued walking out.

Ji Hyo was watching Jong Kook. "Oppa! Saranghae!" She mouths out to Jong Kook.

Jong Kook smiles. "Ji Hyo ah! Saranghae!" He mouths back before he turns back and walk home.

 

After Ji Hyo watches Jong Kook enter his house, she hurriedly opens her door and rushes into her house.

"Halmeoni! Halmeoni!!" She screams as she flicked her shoes off and runs into the house.

"Neh! Ji Hyo ah, halmeoni is in the room!!" Ji Hyo's grandma shouted.

Ji Hyo quickly opens the sliding door of their room. 

Her grandma was sitting down in the room. "Ji Hyo ah! What's wrong?! Why are you screaming so loudly?!" Asked her grandma anxiously. 

"Halmeoni! I have something to tell you!!" 

"Neh wae?! Did you do something wrong again? Did the principal punish you again?!" 

"Ani! Halmeoni!! I am the top scorer for the test!!" Ji Hyo shouts to her grandma that her grandma have to cover her ears because it was too loud.

"Yah..Ji Hyo ah..what do you mean?" Ji Hyo's grandma didn't understand what Ji Hyo said.

"Halmeoni...my math exam last week, remember?" Ji Hyo hinted her grandma.

"Jinjja?!" Her grandma got it. "You are the first?!!"

"Neh!! Neh!!" Ji Hyo nodded so many times that her neck is aching.

"Oh my god!!" Ji Hyo's grandma hugs Ji Hyo tightly. "Good job! Ji Hyo ahh!! Halmeoni is so proud of you!!"

"Gomawo, halmeoni!!" Ji Hyo releases the hug and looks at her grandma. Her grandma is shedding tears.

"Halmeoni, wae? Don't cry, halmeoni!" Ji Hyo again hugs her grandma.

"My good granddaughter...thank you so much...You got the first place...you are my clever girl, aren't you??" Ji Hyo's grandma said while crying in gratefulness.

"..Neh...halmeoni.." Ji Hyo cannot help but cry together. She was so happy that she had the most loving grandma who took care of her in the hardest period that she underwent. If not for her grandma who let her stay with her, she wouldn't know where she would be now, probably roaming around the streets like a lost sheep.......

 

The happy days went by fast. Ji Hyo enjoys every moments of her life with her grandma and Jong Kook. She has started to love every part in her life, even studying wasn't a hard thing for her anymore.

It was another school day. Ji Hyo walked into the school after Jong Kook lets her down at the carpark and Ji Hyo heads into the school building.

As she walked alone, everyone was staring at her. They were chattering amongst themselves and Ji Hyo ignored them because she doesn't know them. 

Ji Hyo walked into her classroom. Once she entered, everyone was silent. They look at Ji Hyo in a quiet stare.

Ji Hyo looked at everyone and she quickly went to the back of the classroom where her seat was. She sat down at her desk.

Bo Young was in her seat and she turned to look at Ji Hyo. But she wasn't talking to her.

"Bo Youngie..wae? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter