Orange

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“Oh ,” I exclaimed while hurriedly trying to tie my ponytail and lifting my socks to my knees at the same time. “I’m going to be late, super late!” I exclaimed, ignoring the mocking stares of my warriors boring holes through my back. If we hadn't stayed up late last night gossiping and getting to know the warriors respectively, I would have been able to wake up early. At least, I discovered a lot of new things about the boys. Well, Sehun has always been weird, according to Xiumin’s words. He had always been complaining of seeing bizarre creatures that do not exist. Sehun had defended himself against the older’s words, and told me Xiumin had his own share of weirdness. He even told me the guy was a neat freak, and I had questioned what happened in the past, before that was to be presented. Of course, he didn't reply, and the atmosphere had grown tense and silent for a whole three minutes before they started throwing jokes again. Of course Baekhyun didn't participate in the conversations, and would only crack a small smile or laugh gently if Sehun joked a little too boldly.


I almost fell down on my back when I couldn't pull my socks up in the same time as brushing my bangs, but thankfully Xiumin’s reflexes were fast as he caught me from falling in a swift movement. “Thanks!” I exclaimed in joy, feeling the thumping of my heart decrease when I was balanced. Xiumin only chuckled in reply, pulling me up onto my feet easily. I rushed to my mirror, checking if my bangs were right. Immediately then, I pulled my socks up and turned around to my bed to glance at the three amused warriors.


They were looking at me with such amusement that made me blush. I huffed in annoyance because I didn't know why it looked like they found my antics funny. When I checked my schedule today, I realized I have ‘Warrior Wielding’ class, which revolves around fighting other Wielders’ cards. I found this ridiculous and barbaric, but it was one of the main classes, and I couldn't choose not to attend anyways. “Which one of you wants to come with me?” I asked the trio, now at more ease knowing I had finished preparing myself. Apparently, I should at least bring one of my cards, and that’s to have a fair fight with one of the Wielders. It seemed like this class was the most detested class to warriors, since none of my boys looked joyous to attend as well.


“Can we all go with you?” Sehun asked me, though I knew he asked me for the heck of it, and not to seek my permission. I nodded immediately at him, and he jutted his lips at my reply naturally. “Do you all want to come too?” I asked the remaining two, and they nodded, though reluctantly. I sighed at them, understanding their discomfort. Nobody really wants to be forced to fight their own species with no specific reason at all. I mean not all warriors actually loved to fight, right? I’m sure their purpose is much more logical than being hunting dogs for humans.


“Look guys. I know you don't really like it, I don't like it myself. But we have to do it, alright? We will be fine,”


“Easy for you to say,” grumbled Sehun under his breath, but I still heard him. He was right, it was easy for me since I would only be watching, while they fought mercilessly between equally strong warriors. I lowered my head to the ground, feeling hesitant. I honestly didn’t know what I should do, since this class is mandatory. “Shut up,” Xiumin smacked Sehun’s head at his remark, and I only smiled weakly at him. “It's alright Xiumin, he is right. Look Sehun, you can just sit here if you don't want to go, they only said to bring one anyway,” Sehun seemed surprised at this, and he stood up from his place hurriedly with flushed cheeks, filled with embarrassment.


“What? No! I want in,”


“Alright,” I genuinely smiled, feeling thrilled that they're all going to be together. I brushed the nonexistent dirt off my skirt, and beckoned the guys to follow me as I exited the dorm. “I’ll treat you to something Sehun, I promise!”


“What about us?” pouted Xiumin, looking like a cute, squishy kid with that move of his lips. I chuckled at his attempt, and tiptoed slightly to ruffle his hair. “Don't worry! I’ll treat all of you!”


***

 

True to myself, I arrived late to the gym. Almost all students of the same grade were gathered around with their warriors. Thankfully; the teachers weren't present yet, and I wondered if it was their tendency to be late to their classes. I shrugged the thoughts out, and pulled my warriors beside me to one of the many empty seats in the bleachers, I made sure to be at the far seats, not wanting more attention than what I’m already getting. Of course, the boys noticed the stares I was receiving, since none of the students really bothered to be discreet about it at all. Xiumin asked me about it while sitting down next to me, Baekhyun sitting next to him while Sehun beside him. I told him that students were being lame, and that there was no coherent reason that I know of. Of course, that didn't stop him from giving a death glare to everyone who sneered, mocked or spat at me while they walked to their seats.


While we waited for the teacher to arrive, we talked a little to pass the time, and we tried to decrease the gap between us. Honestly, Xiumin was the most cooperative, as he did not mind sharing about his likes and dislikes. Neither Sehun nor Baekhyun talked about themselves, but they liked to sneer at Xiumin every time he mentioned something ‘totally incorrect’ revolving them. “You know,” Sehun suddenly spoke after he told Xiumin to stop spreading lies about him. I immediately gave him my full attention, having to bend over Xiumin a little to do so. “Xiumin hyung actually likes human coffee even while he is a warrior. I don't know why though since it tastes so bitter,”


“You do? Really?” I asked Xiumin, who only gave me a small smile and a gentle nod. “Yeah, it keeps me warm because I’m usually a very cold person,” Xiumin lifted his palm and pressed it over my forehead to prove his point. He was in fact very cold to touch, even colder than Baekhyun himself (I had yet to feel Sehun’s temperature, but something tells me he is cold as well) and I actually was blowing out some white puffs of air while I breathed during the long period he kept his hand over my head.


“You're turning blue,” Xiumin mused, taking his hand away from me with a smile. I shivered immediately when he did so, and I felt relieved as hot air collided with my body giving me warmth. “I’m colder than most warriors because of my powers,”


“Yeah.. I noticed,” I spoke with another shudder, and I could have sworn Sehun looked satisfied with my condition, making me scowl. Before I could even display my annoyance at Sehun, two teachers emerged from the huge double doors of the gym, catching everyone’s attention and turning the hall silent. I looked at the two teachers myself, and I noticed the similarities almost immediately. They were both buff, and they were both starting to turn bald. They were wearing casual clothes, and they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter