Marmalade

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a short chapter but I have a nice reason for why it's the way it is! The upcoming chapter will be the start of a dream with the boy so I would like to separate it as it will talk about this one ^^

 

-

 

I came back from my classes with a frown on my face. My usual search of the witch had been pointless today, as the only information I had gathered was of before, of the light’s whereabouts, which ultimately told me where the witch was. She was in Seoul, but where exactly in Seoul? Nobody seemed to know. It's not registered at all. I think... I'll just have to ask Joonmyeon if he still remembered...

I entered my dorm apartment with a sigh and easily took off my shoes. The minute I was inside, facing the living room, I was met by the triplets watching TV, still wearing their uniforms. They looked like they’ve just arrived home as well. They were a year older than me, so their schedules were obviously different than mine.

I ignored the smirks they shot me and massaged my muscles with a groan. Todays training lesson was ruthless. The teacher didn't have mercy on us, and kicked our asses real good because a guy decided to be rude and challenged her in a duel. That concluded all of us getting our kicked since this was a rule of hers.

Kicking the door to my room open, I called the boys out of their cards and immediately dived onto my bed, and groaning in relief.

“Such a bless,” I commented, nuzzling my head on the pillow and grinning stupidly. “Today was the worst day of all. I would have died in training.”

“It's good for you,” Xiumin scolded like a mom, coming closer to sit down on the edge of the bed. “I can see some muscles growing.”

“Yeah?” I excitedly rose from my bed and took off my blazer, before flexing my arms and searching for the said muscles. I pouted when only a small, almost normal bulge was created, and sent Xiumin a glare. He openly cackled and smacked my thighs gently.

“I’m just kidding. But I’m sure you are getting there.”

“I hope so,” I pouted more, looking back at the rest with that pout in emphasis of how I felt. “I worked really hard and I would like a payback, please.”

“Do you want me to heal you?” Lay gently offered, taking a few steps closer until he was standing at the edge of my bed. His natural sleepy eyes looked more tired and sleepy, and there was a gentle smile on his face that outlined his dimple. I quite liked his dimple.

“Oh, that would be great.. but I don't think there's anything to heal..” I trailed, and Lay shook his head while sitting on my other side. I watched him curiously while he took a hold of my arm and dragged it closer to his face so he could blow on it.

“You’re not exactly wounded but I can feel the tightness in your muscles. I can make it go away and you’ll be fine.”

“Thank you,” I thanked him softly, shooting him a smile, and he smiled back slowly before continuing to blow on my arm. The reaction was almost instant, as I felt a surge of power oozing out from Lay before it was replaced with a gentle hum. I stretched my arms slightly and they didn't hurt, and I felt a buzz of excitement explode within me.

“Alright!” I exclaimed idiotically. “I feel much better, like I haven't just undergone a severe beating from my teacher.”

“I think I might like your teacher,” Sehun commented dryly, his expression bored, but I could distinguish the twinkling of amusement in his eyes. He was aiming for a reaction alright, and I’ll give him one.

“Then you might just like my fist more!” I showed him my fist, and Sehun scoffed mockingly, although a smile was on his lips.

From the corner of my eyes I saw Jongdae watching the interactions between the boys and I silently, and I grinned a little. I think I might have the perfect idea of letting him open up more.

“Lets watch a movie!” I took my arm from Lay once he was finished and clapped loudly, a proud grin on my face. The boys all frowned and scratched their heads. I don't think I’ve had the time to have this sort of thing, or watch anything to be honest. This Wielding lifestyle is so busy, that I can't concentrate on the other necessities in life, like entertainment.

“We don't have a TV in here, and the triplets won't let us wander downstairs,” Kyungsoo dryly said, an expression of annoyance and disturbance on his face, although I could catch the excitement growing inside his eyes he tried so hard to mask. I would say Kyungsoo looked like a movie fan.

“We will watch through my laptop!” I declared loudly again, getting up from my bed and searching through my drawers for the said laptop. “Sure, it has a small screen, but it's better than nothing and I need to keep up with the world. I’m sure there are dozens of movies we could watch that are new, and subtitled!” I continued to gush.

“What kind of movies are we going to watch?” Kai commented, his small eyes widened a little in anticipation, and I gave him a huge grin, before guiding my attention to Jongdae.

“Jongdae!” he jumped at my loud voice, and I provided an apologetic stare. “You can choose whatever movie you’d like to watch. What is your favorite genre? I’m sure we could find whatever you like if we connected the laptop to the internet.”

“Erm,” Jongdae hesitated, scratching his hair and looking down at his feet wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter