Pine

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darn this dorm room. Darn the damn huge cabinet, and damn Sehun for placing my hoodie up there.

I snapped my head back at his snickers, glaring at him, and he waved at me childishly. The boys all rolled their eyes at him, except Kyungsoo who not-so surprisingly had a small smirk on his face. After a second of struggling because why the hell was I so short, Jongin came forward, ignoring Sehun’s loud protests and whines, and easily reached for the sprawled hoodie with a simple raise of his arm.

I stared at him with amazement, my mouth snapping open in awe. I had always noticed how tall and poised Jongin was, but right at the moment, the gracefulness of his simple gesture, and his alluring figure, was making me speechless. He handed me the article with his Jongin-smile, beautiful and charming that made my knees buckle. He ignored the increasing protests of Sehun, and the weird spasms of his body while he was sprawled all over my bed.

“Thank you, Jongin. You're very nice to me. Unlike someone…” I glared specifically at Sehun, and seeing my annoyance at his successful prank, he let a large grin grace his face. He raised a victory sign with his fingers, and I sighed in helplessness.

“What am I going to do with you..” I murmured sulkily, jutting my lips out and yanking down the hoodie over my head. I staggered to take my large backpack, strapping it over my shoulders.

“I want bubble tea!” he exclaimed, rising from his position on the bed with a raised finger. “If you buy me bubble tea, I wont prank you for three days!”

“That's all I get?” I scowled, taking a wrapped chocolate bar from my jeans pocket and throwing it at his head. The bar trickled down his face like a rain drop, and he happily took it and stuffed it inside his mouth. “Three days Sehun, really?” I deadpanned, glaring at the traces of chocolate on the corner of his lips. He sneakily poked his tongue out and the chocolate smudge, and my heart did a weird sort of thump at the sight, and I was pretty aware of the heat rushing all the way up to my neck and cheeks.

Coughing, I looked away, scowling, and I heard Sehun laugh and say I only get three days free of pranking. I zoned him out, thinking about the only thing I was able to think of ever since I woke up. My dreams were turning into regular dreams, and ever since I snapped at the boy to tell me more about him, he hadn't been showing up. At first, I thought it was okay, because he didn't exactly have a schedule for that. He just simply popped up in my head, so I didn't think much of it. But now, it had been more than three days and he hadn't shown me his face. I didn't want to worry, because three days weren't exactly much, but somehow I couldn't help but think he was avoiding me, especially after that last statement of his.

“Yes Hani, I’m still locked in my card.”

I was brought out of my reverie when a warm hand was pressed upon my forehead. I snapped my head up and met with Chanyeol’s naturally wide, chocolate-brown orbs, the back of his hand on my skin, his knuckles grazing my head. He was even warmer than he was the last time I had touched him, and I unconsciously reached for his hand with mine, caressing his skin with wide eyes.

“Woah, you are warmer than before,” I let go of his hand to stare at the others, an expression of surprise still clear on my face. “You’re all warmer than when I first found you. Like, a lot more.”

“What the ,” Kyungsoo muttered, shifting his large eyes down to his hands and then pressing them to his neck, before looking back at me with slits-like eyes. “I’m still cold.”

“I actually didn't touch you before. May I?” I took a few steps closer to him, and this time he did take a step back with wide eyes filled with disbelief. Then, his expression fell and his cheeks dusted lightly with pink.

“Stop being creepy. First you give me clothes to wear, and then you want to touch me,” he snapped, his round cheeks still evidently red, and I noticed his ears and neck were red as well. He was cute. “Does she always do that?” he turned to the others with that question, and Baekhyun, who was naturally a quiet person replied with a sideways smirk.

“She is kind of creepy. One day she asked Xiumin to sleep with her because she doesn't like to sleep al—“

“Baekhyun!” I exclaimed, smacking both my hands on his lips, cheeks burning. Baekhyun turned to me with raised eyebrows, my hands covering half of his face, but I could clearly see the twinkling of lights in his orbs. “What the hell? It happened one time!” I exclaimed again, the burning heat on my cheeks traveling to my neck. I sneaked a look at Kyungsoo, and his wide eyes were staring at me with horror. His stare made me even more embarrassed.

I turned to glare at Baekhyun more, while Sehun and Chanyeol snickered amusingly at the side. Baekhyun squinted his eyes, flicking his eyes to my hands covering his mouth before looking up at my eyes. I squinted back, shaking my head and mentally telling him I won't remove my hands because he would say something ridiculous. I hadn't expected him to say that. I expected it from Sehun to act this way, but I guess Baekhyun's malice stretched far enough.

Suddenly, the spot under my hands started to heat exceptionally, and I yelped, snatching my hands away from his lips and shaking them to reduce the heat. Baekhyun's mouth was glowing with a blinding light, but the minute my hands escaped his skin, the glow faded drastically and Baekhyun gave me a look that screamed I’m-very-satisfied-of-what-I-did-but-I’m-too-cool-to-admit-it. I rolled my eyes at his cheekiness. Who would have thought?

“You, mister, are an ,” I wagged my finger in front of Baekhyun's extremely amused face. “You just increased your status into like, golden medal.”

“Does she always say something this idiotic?” I heard Kyungsoo whisper in what he thinks is a secretive way to Joonmyeon, who was beside him, looking fondly at us all like a proud mama.

“Hey Kyungsoo, you don't want to face my wrath. Trust me,” I gestured to him with that I’m-watching-you with my fingers motion while squinting my eyes. Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows up, looking at Joonmyeon and waiting for him to confirm if I were serious. Seeing that Joonmyeon wasn't paying him attention, he turned to give me a scowl ten times scarier than Baekhyun's.

“You don't want to face mine,” he growled in emphasis, and I turned around to leave.

“Alright, you win this round boy.”

-


“Okay everyone! All of you will be assigned the same seats in which we first came here in. Everyone remember whom their partners were, right?”

Our teacher blew on her whistle with a crease to her eyebrows, and I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter