Green

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minseok looked like a three year old kid, in general. However, his cold, straight face made my knees weak. He looked so mature, despite his babyish facial features. His well built body was gorgeous. He was wearing a short sleeved glittery t-shirt, showing his strong, muscled biceps. His t-shirt was tight as well, and I could see his six pack clearly. He was approximately as tall as Baekhyun, even taller by a few inches. His hair was golden, a beautiful shade of golden streaks that molded perfectly with his black roots. There were surprisingly dark eyeliner lines over his eyes, and if I didn't know any better, the look in his brown chocolate orbs reflected amusement.


I stared back at the two suddenly still warriors behind me, and found both Sehun and Baekhyun engrossed in an eye-contact battle with Minseok, their eyes holding nothing of the amusement the elder boy seemed to hold. I coughed loudly to grab their attention, feeling awkwardness starting to seep through me, and the abnormal thumping of my heartbeat at the beautiful creature didn't help at all. Sehun was the first to break out of his trance, and he glanced at Minseok with surprisingly a grin, before he rushed to him and latched himself onto him.

 

“Minseok hyung!” I swear there was shock and surprise flashing through Minseok’s eyes as he stared at the giant boy hugging him with bended legs due to their different height. Minseok’s confused eyes traveled to Baekhyun for explanation, not even bothering to acknowledge my presence beside the said boy. Baekhyun only rolled his eyes, and I just had to stifle my giggles at the sheer annoyance in Baekhyun's eyes at the younger’s actions.


“Hi Minseok,” I awkwardly introduced myself with an equally awkward smile, hoping the boy’s response won't be as bad as Baekhyun's. “I’m Hani,” I offered him another smile, and I could see Minseok’s eyes travel to me and stay there. I froze when I felt a sudden wave of a cold breeze fly past me, and I had to shudder unconsciously. Minseok’s eyes kept themselves locked to my body for a whole entire minute, before he broke himself out of Sehun’s iron grip (who would have thought the boy was this clingy) and walked towards me in a calm way, almost like a predator ready to launch itself at its pray. I gulped immediately, and waited patiently until he stopped in front of me approximately close. I could feel his breath on me. His breath was very cold, and I bit down another shudder that was threatening to leave my body.

 

The boy was taller than me, so he hovered over me. His eyes were cold, but definitely much warmer than the two other warriors. Minseok’s eyes searched through my eyes, like he was making a quick research of my emotions and intentions. I wondered if he actually could do that, at this point; I no longer questioned anything. 


“You called me Minseok,” was Minseok's sudden statement, and I noticed how his voice was calm and an octave lower than the two warriors. I don't know why; but there was something gentle and soothing about this particular boy, despite the apparent coldness in his entire physique. I gulped at his words, and from the corner of my eyes I could spot Sehun taking his original spot beside Baekhyun, a dangerous smirk growing on his face.


“Ehmm.. you don't like it?” I squeaked nervously, and there was a noticeable quirk of his lips. I thankfully didn't let my eyes wander over his lips, or he would react the same way as Baekhyun, pretending he never smiled in the first place. I kept my eyes solidly on his, even if I was sweating with nervousness; which was odd because Minseok was radiating coldness. 


“You are our master?” Minseok asked, avoiding the question I asked him. I immediately gulped at his question, and thought of it carefully in my mind before I spoke. “Yes I am, but you can act like I’m your friend. You're now a part of our family,” the three warriors flinched together at the new mention, and I wondered if I said something wrong. Minseok still didn't look away from me, even though he showed weakness. I noticed him bending a little forward to have better access to my eyes. I gulped, and noticeably took a step back. He then squinted his beautiful hazel eyes, and I wondered what exactly he was trying to see.


“You're strange.. and different. Why is that?” he murmured the last part to himself, but I still heard it anyway. I knew I wasn't supposed to hear it, but I couldn't really help it because he was so close to me.


“She really is just like that hyung,” I heard the annoying chirp from Sehun, and I just had to stare at him with annoyance and breaking my contact with Minseok. “Pretty sensitive and naïve,” Sehun continued, and I gave him a glare at his mocking tone. How many times has he been calling me naïve? 


“Tsk tsk tsk,” Minseok let out, a smirk growing on his face as he still looked at me with that dreadful look in his eyes. I gulped for the nth time; and I could see his eyes traveling down to my throat as he watched me make that cowardly move. “Do you even know what kind of world you are in? You have to change that girly attitude of yours to survive. Look at you, can you even fight?” Minseok frowned, and despite the menacing words of his, I knew his question was genuine. There was a release of a boisterous laugh from Sehun, and there was sudden surprise flashing in my face because he laughed, but that shock didn't last for long as I realized the cause of that mocking, provoking laugh of his. My cheeks warmed up and reddened at the embarrassment flooding in me, and I spared a glance to a still laughing Sehun, a bemused Baekhyun before I looked down at my feet, my shy girl act in full mode.


“No.. should I?” I asked in a small, low voice, and Sehun stopped laughing and cleared his throat, realizing he has been laughing like a jerk for a long time. I wondered where his weird, annoying personality went. Was he opening up to me at last and giving space for his real personality, even if it was ty? There was an audible sigh from Minseok, and I could feel him take a glance at his brothers before he looks back at me. 


“What do you exactly know about our world?”


“That’s the thing hyung,” I wasn't given the chance to reply at him, again, when Baekhyun replied for me. At least Sehun kept his little mouth shut. “She is new to this. She just figured it out like, a week ago,” At his words, there was a sudden rapid knocking on my door, a knocking so loud and clear that made all three of us flinch; unlike Minseok who calmly turned his head to the back in hope of catching whoever it was that is knocking so roughly like that.


“Hey! Is anyone in here? Open u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter