Purple

Twelve Majestic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was now between the crowd again, and despite the roaring silence from before, everyone was now cheering for the triplets to take the card. Now I noticed the awful similarities between the three. While one had a scratch on her cheek, the other two had clear, smooth faces. The expressions held were cold, straighter than Sehun’s. All three had a lock of her hair dyed to identify them as individuals, and they had a weird arrow necklace around their necks. The one with the green lock hair tucked hers in her ponytail, she held two sharp knifes in both of her hands. The other two, helped her climb over the freezer so she would press her exposed knees on the ice. I was shocked of course, how this small girl can easily press her delicate skin directly on ice, but waved the thought away with uneasiness crawling in me.

 

I watched the green-haired girl expertly twirl the dagger-like knifes in her hands before plunging them into the ice with a strong force. The ice cracked a little bit at the force, but the girl was unsatisfied. She cursed under her breath and climbed down the freezer, then she helped a yellowish-lock-haired girl on the freezer with the help of her sister. The yellow girl had a big chainsaw in her hands, and it looked funny in her hold because it was at least three times her size. She smirked faintly at the ice before she her chainsaw with a simple flick, making it roar to life after one of her sisters plugged it in a place of the many freezers aside. Then, she directed the chainsaw toward the ice, and a loud noise emitted that made me cover my eyes unconsciously. I winced when I could see sparks flying around, and wondered just how strong this pack of ice was?


The girl stopped her chainsaw after a solid two minutes; and sighed helplessly when she could only crack half of the ice. She jumped off the freezer and the last sister remained still with a smirk on her face. I stared at both my warriors, and they were anxiously biting on their lips, hoping that none of them would take that card away. I wondered why these two were suddenly so persistent on my having the card, when just seconds ago they didn't want me to interfere. A silly thought occurred to me, and my eyes lit up. Could the card be one of their brothers?


“You're cheating,” I snapped my head to the triplets at the voice of the yellow haired girl. The last sister was smirking, while waving a card in between her fingers tauntingly. Wait, what is going on in here? The two failed sisters were frowning and looking at their last twin with annoyance. Was this some kind of a competition? The one who can take the card out can have it? I watched attentively now, feeling excitement with worry bubbling within me.


“You can't use your card for help,” the green haired girl scowled at the last girl, whose her hair strand was colored pink. “Why not? You didn't specify how,” the last triplet smirked, pushing away her sisters to the side before she kissed the card she had taken out before. 


A blue hue appeared for a second, and the entire students parted away for the newcomer. There stood a warrior with silver hair and ice cold eyes. He was fairly tall, but not as tall as Sehun. His aura was so cold I felt shivers run along my spine. I heard a scoff from beside me, and when I stared at Sehun, he was smirking. 

“What?” I asked him with growing irritation because why is this boy always disrespectful?


“A four star warrior,” Sehun didn't explain further why that mattered at all. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at the scene, now noticing that the warrior was hovering over the ice with his palms pressed against the ice. I gulped down my anxiety because it doesn't look like something good was about to happen, and it wasn't good; at least not for me, because the warrior’s hands glowed icy white before the entire freezer glows white as well. Suddenly, the card was flung into the air, no traces of ice visible on it as it all turned into melted water caged inside the freezer. 


I stared at the flying card with wide eyes, and suddenly it seemed like time stopped moving at all. My heart accelerated in my chest, and it felt extremely tight. I don't know why, but Sehun and Baekhyun wanted me to have this card so much, and I feel like I need to take it for their sake first. But I knew I couldn't; it was too far from reach, as I was only one of the crowd while one of the triplets – the pink haired one – jumped out to catch it in mid air, a growing grin on her face.

 

“Try again..” I heard Sehun whisper beside me, and before I can even look at him and question him about his words; a gush of fierce air attacked me and everyone around me from in front, causing us to take two steps back. Fortunately, the card swayed as well, and before the girl could catch it; it was lost amongst the feet of the students around.


An uproar of yells and scream echoed around, and everyone ducked down and started looking for the said card to claim it as their own; despite the roaring air gushing from every direction. I was covering my face with my hands from the aggressive whips of my hair on my face, and in the same time trailing my eyes around me for the said card. “Hurry..” I heard Sehun’s murmur from beside me. “Find it,” he didn't need to tell me twice.


I found the card rather easily; between Baekhyun's feet. Apparently, the boy didn't notice it around him, and I rushed to his side and crouched down to grasp it, but I was wrong, because Baekhyun was paying attention, and he took the card before me.


I flung myself up on my feet, and stared at Baekhyun with terrified eyes. His stare seemed too focused on the card in his hands, and I found my heartbeats  increasing. Would he do the same thing like before? Would he react with the same aggressiveness and demand the card as his? I didn't know; I honestly didn't know, because I wasn't about to ask for it. Baekhyun guided his eyes up to meet mine, and his eyes were blank, unreadable. I closed my gaping mouth, and softly nodded at the boy.


“It's okay..” I started, taking two steps back from him. “You can keep the card, it's in good hands anyways,” I then smiled gently, and I admit, I sometimes become extremely slow, but this time I was certain the expression on his face was that of gentleness and appreciation.


“Hey! H-hey! All students inside the building, now!” a roaring sounded in the middle of the chaos, and Sehun and I snapped our heads to see a teacher covering his head with both his hands as he urged the students to gather around and leave the cafeteria. “What is wrong with you! Can't you see its dangerous in here!” The teacher kept on howling loudly, waving his hands around and guiding the students inside the buildings. I unconsciously took hold of my both warriors by their arms, and dragged them with me as we exited the cafeteria with my arms securely wrapped around them.


At least I was relieved, knowing that I had the card and the cause of that havoc.


-


There was silence, a deadly one. I could not meet the eyes of the two warriors in front of me while I was panting inside my room, my hands covering my face and my body hunche

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter